Asics Love?!? Where is it?

They'll hopefully pop up in other spots. Guess I should have tried to cop a larger size and trade. That never seems to work though.

Okay, I'm officially on shoe purchase overload. I knew I should have just ordered one pair of false flags instead of 2. I want the BDGAs and Dalis so much but need to stay strong for the Columbias tomorrow and the Fragments next week.

are those limited edition dalis gonna hit up other spots? missed out on that kith drop, smh
if kith got them i think its safe to say others are getting them. some this week and maybe others next week with all the other stuff dropping tomorrow. 

It's funny how all these shops are choosing to release these pairs online all of a sudden. I would have never expected KITH to drop the Dali online. They must know that all the attention will be on Jordans tomorrow.

if kith got them i think its safe to say others are getting them. some this week and maybe others next week with all the other stuff dropping tomorrow. 

ok cool...gotta keep an eye out, surprised by kith while busy grabbing other stuff tonight

I'm a huge fan of Dali, I have 3 of his prints hanging in my room, but I just don't know if I can get behind this pair. Anybody got any on foot pics?

I'm a huge fan of Dali, I have 3 of his prints hanging in my room, but I just don't know if I can get behind this pair. Anybody got any on foot pics?

Damn my undftd order got cancelled too. "Non us resident" even though I paid PayPal to a us address. This is a first.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom