Asics Love?!? Where is it?

sick.gif
  That SN Asics' list is utter rubbish.  How on earth is the Offspring GLV not on there or the Sage?  Those are 1 and 2 respectively in my book.  

For shame Sneakernews.  
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yeah that list is complete garbage. Suprised Sages aren't on there but KFE GL3's are. 

Did they leave out Coves/Mints/Rose Gold GLV's bc they are just old CWs on a new model?

YES!

just tried slam jam again for the DALI's - they didnt have the 11.5 as an option on the 20th or the restock today, only 11 and 12, but just now I checked again and the only pair for sale was 11.5

While most Euro sites were 150 to 180 Euros, they we're $165 US on slam jam, seems cheaper than the rest!

VERY Happy!

YES!

just tried slam jam again for the DALI's - they didnt have the 11.5 as an option on the 20th or the restock today, only 11 and 12, but just now I checked again and the only pair for sale was 11.5

While most Euro sites were 150 to 180 Euros, they we're $165 US on slam jam, seems cheaper than the rest!

VERY Happy!
nthat.gif

The SN list was begging to be controversial. I mean I know we all hate Ronnie now (Especially in his official thread) but The sages, rose golds, coves, mints, GT-II KFE couldn't get a spot? And the GL-III from the KFE pack did? Also the snowman Holiday drop gets no love? I mean we all have different tastes so whatever. But man I dunno. But hey it gets us talking.

crazy that they were only $165 american (which is like 105 British) on slam jam, deff no one had for cheaper.

Looks like I missed them getting shipped as I ordered them as they closed until January, but I'll prob get them by end of 1st week in Jan - all good!!

2) – RONNIE FIEG x ASICS GEL LYTE III “K.F.E.”

Ronnie Fieg putting a luxurious twist on Asics models is nothing new, but he upped the ante with a patriotic premium metallic gold edition that released in correlation with this past summer’s World Cup in Brazil. Sporting a micro-perfed underlay and alternating USA-colored accents, the KFE GL3 quickly established itself as one of the most coveted Asics releases of the year.

N**** please...:rofl:

It's so coveted that I can't even give it away for retail. It's probably my biggest regret purchase this year. I admit that I got caught up in the kithstrike and World Cup hype surrounding the shoe but what the hell was I thinking that I could pull off an all gold shoe at my age without looking like a herb...

Anyone seen anywhere else with limiteditions on the list yet to drop. I've been looking all over the web today. Have been a minute late to every link smh.

only pairs direct from Limiteditions had a special box!
I was hoping to have the special DALI box but all good, great presentation, it comes with a small card with the DALI painting they were inspired from..but again its just a box

Back
Top Bottom