Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I might be late to the party, but did anyone who ordered the Get Wet GLV from Bait with the 25% promo have success? Confirmed shipment?

Also, I slept hard on the UNDFTD FF GLV. Is there a wider release in the future? If so, anyone have a date in mind?

Tried to cop those over the weekend at Social Status but the biggest they had was an 11
settled for the Snowmans instead

:x   That SN Asics' list is utter rubbish.  How on earth is the Offspring GLV not on there or the Sage?  Those are 1 and 2 respectively in my book.  
For shame Sneakernews.  :smh:  

What do you expect when hey don't even know the material on the upper of the undftd isn't all leather

I might be late to the party, but did anyone who ordered the Get Wet GLV from Bait with the 25% promo have success? Confirmed shipment?

Also, I slept hard on the UNDFTD FF GLV. Is there a wider release in the future? If so, anyone have a date in mind?

I received shippin on bodegas with 25 off

How many GL 5 Collabs dropped this year? It's almost 20 right?
1. Extra Butter Snakecharmer
2. Fieg Mint
3. Fieg Cove
4. Fieg Sage
5. Fieg Rose Gold
6. Concepts Ember
7. Concepts Pistachio
8. Commonwealth Gemini
9. Ubiq Midnight Bloom
10. Offspring Desert
11. Bodega Get Wet Tan
12. Bodega Get Wet Pewter
13. Undftd False Flag
14. Limited Editions Dali
15. Mita Dried Rose
16. Good Will Out Koyo

Did I forget any?

Last edited:

I get my pair on the 30th!

Walter..

Just got shipping conf for False Flags from Unftd.
Supposed to get here tomorrow yay.
My bodegas still scheduled to arrive dec 29th. BDGA slow *****.

Last edited:
Did any of you guys have a status of "requested" before you got FF shipping confirmations?

Keep seeing all these places with 12.5 get wets, and I'm passing because I (think) I grabbed on kicks hi. They better not cancel my order.

How many GL 5 Collabs dropped this year? It's almost 20 right?
1. Extra Butter Snakecharmer
2. Fieg Mint
3. Fieg Cove
4. Fieg Sage
5. Fieg Rose Gold
6. Concepts Ember
7. Concepts Pistachio
8. Commonwealth Gemini
9. Ubiq Midnight Bloom
10. Offspring Desert
11. Bodega Get Wet Tan
12. Bodega Get Wet Pewter
13. Undftd False Flag
14. Limited Editions Dali
15. Mita Dried Rose
16. Good Will Out Koyo

Did I forget any?

I would have to out koyos top 5 for me

Well crap. Undefeated just cancelled my FF order that was sitting in requested status. It's just not meant to be with these shoes...

Me. Mine has been shipped and schedule to arrived next monday.

UNDFTD is still requested for me too.

Offspring GLVs are #1 over all this year for me.
I just need the dalis, mitas to have all the Vs
And looking forward to cncpts next month.

Man if anyone scores an extra in the Dalis 10-10.5 let me know. Been refreshing SP all night. I bet feature will drop them soon too. I just can't be living my life glued to the phone [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Them Mitas are something else. Need those eventually as well. I own 12 pairs of GLVs after this year. Didn't go for all, but most. Kinda have an obsession as they are not only good looking, but super comfortable. I do think Asics should vault the GLV just like Jordan did to the IIIs for a bit tho

Am i the only one who think the Dalis are a little ugly? The brown upper looks old and dirty to me. Then the bright colours on the heel, and the embroidered insects. It's so out there it's almost.. surreal. 
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom