Asics Love?!? Where is it?

anymore bodegas 12.5's anywhere 
nerd.gif

Nice, wait for EU release i will.

Do the midsole really glow in the dark? Saw an IG pic where they were glowin green.

Nice, wait for EU release i will.

Do the midsole really glow in the dark? Saw an IG pic where they were glowin green.

Where did you hear about a EU release? I Haven't heard of anything but the Japan drop and that they're limited to 600 pairs...

Yup, the mid glows.

Ordered the Vanquish from bait on the 24th and they're on the way. Ordered the FF from undefeated on the 19th and the order is still requested. Ridiculous. 

People should just chill.  It's the holidays, what do you expect, platinum service because you dropped $170? come on get real.  

Where did you hear about a EU release? I Haven't heard of anything but the Japan drop and that they're limited to 600 pairs...

Yup, the mid glows.

I havent heard anything official. Just wanted to state that in case of an eu release ill be there. Sorry for that misunderstanding :smokin

People should just chill.  It's the holidays, what do you expect, platinum service because you dropped $170? come on get real.  
I expect a company to process orders in the time frame they promise. I expect a company to process orders in a sensible manner and not ship orders that were placed on a restock before orders that were placed minutes after an initial release. I am not *****ing about how many days it takes to get to my door after the shoes have been shipped I am complaining about still seeing "requested" and not "invoiced" or "shipped." I've ordered a few pairs of shoes before, I'm not expecting overnight shipping, I do expect the order status to progress after 9 days though.

Shipping complaints here too? That has really began to plague threads on nt

I expect a company to process orders in the time frame they promise. I expect a company to process orders in a sensible manner and not ship orders that were placed on a restock before orders that were placed minutes after an initial release. I am not *****ing about how many days it takes to get to my door after the shoes have been shipped I am complaining about still seeing "requested" and not "invoiced" or "shipped." I've ordered a few pairs of shoes before, I'm not expecting overnight shipping, I do expect the order status to progress after 9 days though.
I'm with you, some cats in here love to blow money like nothing so it's ok to them. Money is not an issue but it's the matter of principle on taking care of the people who ordered them on launch day. I hate the fact they restock sizes and have not updated on existing ones. To add to the issue, I emailed them on Monday about the this matter and never got an email back. This is bad business bottom line.

Shipping complaints here too? That has really began to plague threads on nt

All the runner threads look like this with these collabs, although I will say Feature came through pretty quick with the Sauconys.

All the runner threads look like this with these collabs, although I will say Feature came through pretty quick with the Sauconys.
Yea it's quite annoying, don't know why dudes are in such a rush to get their kicks. Guys be expecting a shipping confirmation 30 minutes after they click submit order.

Back
Top Bottom