Asics Love?!? Where is it?

All the runner threads look like this with these collabs, although I will say Feature came through pretty quick with the Sauconys.
Feature is the best, imo. They ship out shoes really fast and I doubt they are as big as some of these other boutiques. I don't really care when I get my shoes as soon as I get them in a reasonable time frame.

Yea it's quite annoying, don't know why dudes are in such a rush to get their kicks. Guys be expecting a shipping confirmation 30 minutes after they click submit order.

I think what people forget is that these boutiques are all small operations no matter how big their name may be. It's not like you're dealing with the majors who have an army or employees that can get every order shipped out on the Monday after a release. I mean some shops are better than others with the shipping but that's how it will always be.

I think what people forget is that these boutiques are all small operations no matter how big their name may be. It's not like you're dealing with the majors who have an army or employees that can get every order shipped out on the Monday after a release. I mean some shops are better than others with the shipping but that's how it will always be.
In my honest opinion them being a small boutique doesn't matter. If your counterparts can ship everything out within a week...give or take a day or two...then you should be able to do the same straight up. And I'm not one to even complain about shipping, but Undefeated is straight on some bs. How are multiple orders from the initial launch not invoiced while almost everyone on here who has gotten a pair from the multiple restocks (because of international cancellations) has already been invoiced and had a label created. It's bad business straight up. 

I don't think it's bad business, i think UNDFTD just mishandled this release. If they didn't want international orders then they shouldn't have allowed the orders to be placed in the first place. Would've saved them a ton of time and hassle sorting out the US from the non-US, issuing cancellations, refunds, restocking and all that nonsense.

I think once they have that part settled, then processing and shipping out orders becomes a lot more straightforward. I would hope they'd learn from this and improve come their next release.

That being said, they should at least be a little more vocal and give their customers updates and respond to emails. I know we live in a world where we need information lightning-quick and people should learn to wait smh
mean.gif
 etc, but if they were to give regular updates like RISE NY did on their Saucony collab, i'm sure there'd be a lot less angst on the interwebz.

Last edited:

I don't think it's bad business, i think UNDFTD just mishandled this release. If they didn't want international orders then they shouldn't have allowed the orders to be placed in the first place. Would've saved them a ton of time and hassle sorting out the US from the non-US, issuing cancellations, refunds, restocking and all that nonsense.

I think once they have that part settled, then processing and shipping out orders becomes a lot more straightforward. I would hope they'd learn from this and improve come their next release.

That being said, they should at least be a little more vocal and give their customers updates and respond to emails. I know we live in a world where we need information lightning-quick and people should learn to wait smh
mean.gif
 etc, but if they were to give regular updates like RISE NY did on their Saucony collab, i'm sure there'd be a lot less angst on the interwebz.
Imo, UNDFTD can do a lot better in the customer service department, especially since UNDFTD isn't a small boutique in my opinion. Just having a email for customer service isn't enough. If they were good a responding emails in a timely manner that would be a different story but they don't even do that. I'm not saying that they have to respond to emails in 5  mins after the email have been sent but 1-2 business days at the most. 

undftd has always been notorious for their somewhat long shipping process for ages now

They sat for a while on the Mita website as well. Typically WW RDs are a month after the main launch, and I honestly don't see how this can only be a Mita exclusive. So I'd start to worry if I don't hear anything mid-Jan.

All the runner threads look like this with these collabs, although I will say Feature came through pretty quick with the Sauconys.
Yea it's quite annoying, don't know why dudes are in such a rush to get their kicks. Guys be expecting a shipping confirmation 30 minutes after they click submit order.
I think UNDFTD has out done themselves this time. I got 2 pairs (friend bought one her account because I wasn't sure about the limit). 1 pair shipped just yesterday, the other one still says requested. We're working on day 9 by the way... piss poor. My Feature Saucony's got here with the quickness.

mean.gif
Personal opinion. Mishandling a release(s) and bad business are one in the same in the case. I'd be willing to give them a pass, but this isn't their first time. Additionally, when people are getting their orders before the people that order immediately after the release, that screams piss poor. If not for some of their collabs, I wouldn't buy squat from them.

Personal opinion. Mishandling a release(s) and bad business are one in the same in the case. I'd be willing to give them a pass, but this isn't their first time. Additionally, when people are getting their orders before the people that order immediately after the release, that screams piss poor. If not for some of their collabs, I wouldn't buy squat from them.
I agree but the problem is I think is that they don't even care. They don't have a number to be reached and if you call in one of the stores all the employees say is that they don't handle the online orders, I have to email them. It's not even me asking for an update I'm fine with waiting a week or two but when I call to ask why is there a extra $320 charge on my credit card and all they say is they don't handle the online orders that just them not caring. And the online email account don't even respond.

I agree but the problem is I think is that they don't even care. They don't have a number to be reached and if you call in one of the stores all the employees say is that they don't handle the online orders, I have to email them. It's not even me asking for an update I'm fine with waiting a week or two but when I call to ask why is there a extra $320 charge on my credit card and all they say is they don't handle the online orders that just them not caring. And the online email account don't even respond.
Yeah, that's a huge problem. Oh well, what can we do? I emailed them as well, but no reply. If they get dumb, I usually pay with AMEX and AMEX will them to stuff up their a55, This is only like the 3rd time I've purchased anything form them - all collabs. I know people's experiences may vary, but outside of Feature, I didn't think BAIT was all too bad. Not to say I haven't headaches with their site at times or one of the dimwit that works in their Internet sales, but when I spoke to a human, specifically a manager, they were pretty accommodating and understanding.

Yeah, that's a huge problem. Oh well, what can we do? I emailed them as well, but no reply. If they get dumb, I usually pay with AMEX and AMEX will them to stuff up their a55, This is only like the 3rd time I've purchased anything form them - all collabs. I know people's experiences may vary, but outside of Feature, I didn't think BAIT was all too bad. Not to say I haven't headaches with their site at times or one of the dimwit that works in their Internet sales, but when I spoke to a human, specifically a manager, they were pretty accommodating and understanding.
I agree when I speak with a person they usually understand at most boutiques. For example Concepts, they have the same set up as UNDFTD, online customer service must email to cancel and etc. But if you call in, the employee is more than willing to help you and fix any errors. But at UNDFTD, all you will get is you need to email at this address, we don't handle the online sales. Looks like to me UNDFTD train their employees to not care or not at all.

Edit:

Also don't even bother trying to call the number listed with your UNDFTD charge on your credit card. The number is disconnected or is connected to a dead phone on purpose.

Last edited:

I agree when I speak with a person they usually understand at most boutiques. For example Concepts, they have the same set up as UNDFTD, online customer service must email to cancel and etc. But if you call in, the employee is more than willing to help you and fix any errors. But at UNDFTD, all you will get is you need to email at this address, we don't handle the online sales. Looks like to me UNDFTD train their employees to not care or not at all.

Edit:

Also don't even bother trying to call the number listed with your UNDFTD charge on your credit card. The number is disconnected or is connected to a dead phone on purpose.
Ehhh, at some point they'll fall out of favor. Treat your customers like crap, at some point it will bite you in the a55 when you're their size. They ain't Nike, so ...

But until then, just send my damn shoes!! lol

My FF are due for delivery tomorrow. It's crazy hearing some of you guys haven't even got shipping yet, I don't know what gives. Sure the holiday slows everything way down but geeeezz.

Back
Top Bottom