Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Does anyone know if cart items are held on Kith's website? I'm trying to figure out if I will be able to add shoes to cart and another piece from the ECP collection without losing shoes. I'd rather find out prior to release than to find out the hard way next Friday.

Asics available at Nordstrom are selling for almost double retail on the bay ? what is this world coming to :smh:

There's a difference between the price posted in active listings and the actual selling price. Nordstrom still has a FSR so I don't expect the overpriced pairs on Ebay to sell.

Some people are idiots.

Who listed the black pair of the Yin Yang pack and said in the description that RF designed it? :lol:

Does anyone know if cart items are held on Kith's website? I'm trying to figure out if I will be able to add shoes to cart and another piece from the ECP collection without losing shoes. I'd rather find out prior to release than to find out the hard way next Friday.
nope definitely not held in carts like NDC.  first to checkout wins

Yeah I think you need to be happy enough with getting the shoes for retail and check out ASAP. I want a t-shirt if I can get the shoes, but I will just be so happy to get the pair for retail I will pay resale on the shirt if need be. 

Do the Tax me for just one pair of GL3??? @Nordstrom online, he me out NY customers

Last edited:
Do the Tax me for just one pair of GL3??? @Nordstrom online, he me out NY customers
i always forget what the tax rule is in NY.  is it anything under $100 is tax free?

we don't have tax here in NJ, but they SHOW that they charge tax online, but they don't charge me. the tax was shown all the way to the end of checkout for me before, but i spoke to a customer service rep about that and she said that you won't get charged tax after all is said and done.  so, in essence, if you don't get charged tax in stores, you won't get charged online

Last edited:
i always forget what the tax rule is in NY.  is it anything under $100 is tax free?

we don't have tax here in NJ, but they SHOW that they charge tax online, but they don't charge me. the tax was shown all the way to the end of checkout for me before, but i spoke to a customer service rep about that and she said that you won't get charged tax after all is said and done.  so, in essence, if you don't get charged tax in stores, you won't get charged online
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Thank you my friend. In NY is $109.99 under

im thinking that the pink/orangish rope laces that come with the dolphins might look good on salmon toes, might have to try it out. 

Yeah I think you need to be happy enough with getting the shoes for retail and check out ASAP. I want a t-shirt if I can get the shoes, but I will just be so happy to get the pair for retail I will pay resale on the shirt if need be. 

Good point, when I got the Denim GL3s I checked out asap and came back to get the crewneck. Didn't like paying shipping twice but I figured it was better than getting nothing. I just wanted to see if they did hold carts though to avoid double shipping again, but thanks for the info.

oh i was also thinking that if the kill bills were the most hyped/difficult to get gr so far this year and judging by how they released, the camos should be relatively easy to get.  just a thought

We now live in a world where GR asics sell for 2-3x retail and limited releases for 5-7 times more.........

man wtf i branched from jordans to avoid this stuff. what the heck is up with the prices on ebay for the ecp asics? :x :smh:

And man what's up ronnie you ain't got no love for the west coast?? Smh

Last edited:
No offense, but probably not a great idea to blow that Nordstrom link up on here.  I was in the process of PMing some people to let them know, and now they are pretty much sold out. Too many lurkers on here.

Everyone knows of Kicks deals it just seeing shoes you want at right time. I figured post in here because most people that look at this thread are just purchasing for themselves and I see alot of intrest in both those shoes in here from frequent posters. Resellers and lurkers are too busy stalking the Jordan threads to pay attention to asics.

Picked up my knicks pair + the herschel knicks bag (good cop) + the dolphins windbreaker (must cop).

All items have both color schemes but some are themed to the city their made for. Example would be Play Cloths has Tees for New York and Tank Tops for Miami.

Nice store, if you get to go in DON'T SLEEP on clothing, especially windbreaker which is my favorite item, because I am not 100% it is going to be released online.

nice pix of the knicks... i'm gunning for 'em, but i already know it's mission impossible... :smh:

and no offense to anyone who likes the stuff, but i wouldn't be caught dead in anything that said "kith" on it like that...

Back
Top Bottom