Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Ok big updates for the NYC release on the 10th. No camping before 10pm Thursday night, limit 1 pair for customer. The big (and kinda crappy) news is that each NY store will be only getting one of the shoes. Manhattan will have the Knicks, and Brooklyn will have the dolphins. Not sure how I feel about that working out well.

Last edited:
Ok big updates for the NYC release on the 10th. No camping before 10pm Thursday night, limit 1 pair for customer. The big (and kinda crappy) news is that each NY store will be only getting one of the shoes. Manhattan will have the Knicks, and Brooklyn will have the dolphins. Not sure how I feel about that working out well.

Good looks on the info, but how accurate is it? Did Kith post it up ?

And the first pair of ecp has gone on ebay....I wish Kith would go the route of the list, or even given out tickets like doing in miami right now instead of having to camp out.

Last edited:
And the first pair of ecp has gone on ebay....I wish Kith would go the route of the list, or even given out tickets like doing in miami right now instead of having to camp out.
Word, I'm not about the camping lifestyle. Rather than pay my boy for the pair at Brooklyn I think I'll take my chances online for the 2nd pair (assuming those bas t ard nets fans would be getting Miami cw :lol:

Wow, $700 Buy It Now!...Didn't know people were still on bath salts in Miami

Last edited:
16 mins after those sz 13 miamis went up a guy bid $100 what is even the point of that. People are such idiots on ebay. Its probably just shill bidding from his other account tho.

Got my ticket for Kith tomorrow, but cannot make it
frown.gif
Damn, that sucks dude. Do you by any chance know why they stopped handing out tickets?

16 mins after those sz 13 miamis went up a guy bid $100 what is even the point of that. People are such idiots on ebay. Its probably just shill bidding from his other account tho.

ding ding . there are still several days worth of releases in Miami and NYC , not to mention the online release . if someone is legitimately bidding 700$ at this point they are a complete idiot

Just one question, are the pairs for Saturday or Sunday sold? I wanted to grab a ticket for a Sunday pair .
Every shoe is sold out through Sunday, the monday pairs are up for grabs and Ronnie will tweet when you can line up for Monday. Follow him on twitter

Back
Top Bottom