Asics Love?!? Where is it?

whoops! def just bought those superfast thinking they were the dalis!! haha, o well. 
Man, that's what online sneaker shopping has come to - there is no time to think, just enter in your information and hope you beat the masses. 

Too real.

Man, that's what online sneaker shopping has come to - there is no time to think, just enter in your information and hope you beat the masses. 

Too real.
For Real, i've been staring at this shoe all day on various sites, the thumbnail on afew actually looks kind of similar at first glance, but once i was on the product page all I saw was sizes and checkout
happy.gif

Yeah it the thinner sock liner and the leather insole that makes them fit bigger. I may need to trade one of my 9.5s for a 9
I'm surprised they fit bigger for you, they are tts to me...btw i really like the feel of that insole on foot and the choice of suede used. didn't think i would like the shoe, until i had it in hand.

I'm surprised they fit bigger for you, they are tts to me...btw i really like the feel of that insole on foot and the choice of suede used. didn't think i would like the shoe, until i had it in hand.
Insoles are leather correct?

Last edited:
yea insoles are leather with the ext written on it, out of all the gl5 the ubiq blooms run the smallest imo

Back
Top Bottom