Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Dammit... so bummed I keep missing the Dalis, even Bait put them online 
mad.gif

If I can get mitas an that feb gr that'd b a win but dame how many shoes I need it was ok when all I bought was sbs an there was jus two a month 3 max now it's ten a month lol

Anyone know of any shoe stretchers? I have the bodega get wets and they are snug because of the sock liner ..is there anything out there?

Straight for the ladies lol Some people complaining about these past asics releases head over heals for a chick shoe. Oh well everyone has their preferences.

Those grey/cardinal glvs are starting to catch my eye. Wish the toe box was mesh or perforated tho..

So what was everyone's favorite Asics drop of 2014? I think my top 3 are offsprings, koyo, and brazil gt2

Haven't gotten in my dalis or FF yet but I doubt I'd change my mind..

Those are clean. The glv is a really nice silhouette, endless possibilities

[quote name="McMaster06"]
Somebody threw them up a couple weeks back.  Perforated. 
[/quote]

Appreciate it fam. Some preorders are showing the leather toe box so had me confused. Will definitely be pickn them up now

Last edited:
Appreciate it fam. Some preorders are showing the leather toe box so had me confused. Will definitely be pickn them up now
I know..I think the perforated pics are the newer ones...I am hoping at least.  I copped off END for $150.  $150 for a GR makes me hella sad.

Back
Top Bottom