Asics Love?!? Where is it?

GLV GRs will be getting a lot of my money coming up.

02-12-2014_asicsglvpremium_blacktan_am_1.jpg

These are SO much better than the Undftd False Flags!  Get the right laces in there and bam!

these are clean.

Posts deleted because no buy/sell/trade outside of the designated classified forums.

If you sent a Pm, no need to post about it.

So have people changed mind on packers yet I think they'll be great summer shoes for rain we'll anytime it rains but hey I'm n atl

If by some small miracle they weren't 170 and went on discount I'd cop the packers. Rather bite on resale for another bdga...

My Bodegas make my feet sweat like crazy and I'm from Buffalo, NY where the temperature is 14 degrees today. No way will I wear a gore tex shoe in the summer. ^

Sorry sdubl! Packers are no good IMO. And yeah that sock liner definitely gets warm so summer won't be an option for me

weird im in miami. its mid 80's at the moment and my feet dont sweat with the goretex or any other glv's

Tyrone, used my end-Coupon that i got for my cancelled "Burgers", too ... Any idea if it is still valid after this second cancellation?!?
Funny that every second drop seems to be oversold At the moment --- grrr!
I will be asking for 20 gbp off my next order. Especially as much as order from them. hopefully they comply 

I like the Packer x GLV.

Get Wet, Snake Charmers, and Midnight Blooms are the weakest GLV collabs IMO.
Haven't worn my Get Wets yet because I'm still trying to decide if i will keep them or not. But, I love the Midnight Blooms though.

So have people changed mind on packers yet I think they'll be great summer shoes for rain we'll anytime it rains but hey I'm n atl
Idk about a gortex summer shoe. My feet get pretty warm in the Bdga get wets. I doubt I'll rock them at all during the summer heat.

man some idiots on Twitter...dude tweeted out he wanted the get wet pack...offered him retail for both and he pays ship and paypal fees...

dude says no thanks, was looking at $180 a shoe LOL

hmm i was thinking about round laces as well. but the fat laces are actually growing on me. the shoe looks really good in person. 

My mouth is watering, the GLV can go away for a little while hopefully.
Saw this on IG earlier. Hopefully some great shoes come from it. Not feeling the Colette polkadots but I'll wait for an actual pic to fully decide.

Back
Top Bottom