Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So I received the Bait Vanquish yesterday and tried them on. I cant even get the split tongue to meet under the laces. I have never had this problem before with gl iii's. I only have RF gl iii's and a GR. Does this happen sometimes? I've never had a problem with the tongue not meeting but I know I do not have as many pairs as most people here.

Anyone order from kicks Hawaii?
Ordered over a week ago and have 0 info. Haven't answered an email either.

Last edited:

So I received the Bait Vanquish yesterday and tried them on. I cant even get the split tongue to meet under the laces. I have never had this problem before with gl iii's. I only have RF gl iii's and a GR. Does this happen sometimes? I've never had a problem with the tongue not meeting but I know I do not have as many pairs as most people here.
should fit fine after 1 wear. 

Last edited:

Anyone ever dealt with ImageNY? consignment shop. 
They are pretty good, reasonable prices. I only dealt with them in store, not sure how their online store works since they take a few days to post stuff. If you follow on IG you can see the stuff they put up.

Last edited:
thanks man, seein them on ebay for around 100-120 so might pick them up.
really? i hear TTS on the sagas.
Only sagas i have that are TTS are the phantom lagoons, all others are very long. My Santa pack is so big i have to tighten the laces to the point they look like clown shoes for them to not slip right off my foot. 

Might just be mine. 

I just received my Get Wets and I really really like them. 

Do the Euros on here have any info on a release of the other color way (geocached)? Somehow only End will get them and they're releasing them instore only.

Anyone order from kicks Hawaii?
Ordered over a week ago and have 0 info. Haven't answered an email either.
their service is ****, you're gonna have to call them up

and can anyone who ordered mita's quote me when they get their card charged, lol.

Do you guys have a place to pick up replacement laces for the FFs?
I need some plain black or round laces. Will rep for help
laugh.gif

edit: how did you know what i was going to type
eek.gif
repped

False flags still not in btw....order date dec 19th....were scheduled to arrive yesterday...didn't happen. Now its snowing here in MD....im sure that will some how delay the delivery again
why don't you request a pick up at the warehouse?

I need some plain black or round laces. Will rep for help
laugh.gif

edit: how did you know what i was going to type
eek.gif
repped

False flags still not in btw....order date dec 19th....were scheduled to arrive yesterday...didn't happen. Now its snowing here in MD....im sure that will some how delay the delivery again
You should be good, something I order not the FFs are still being delivery today according to the UPS website. From DMV too.

Last edited:

I need some plain black or round laces. Will rep for help :lol:

edit: how did you know what i was going to type :wow: repped

why don't you request a pick up at the warehouse?

Back at work after long break....yesterday got to work at 6am left at 6pm my job is an hour from home. So i don't really have time. The only angering thing really is that $160 left my account to pay for these shoes on Dec 20th. A few days isn't that big of a deal seeing as i only wear sneakers on the weekend anyway. But being out of the money for so long without the tangible object is frustrating.

I can safely say this will be the last time i purchase anything from undefeated....unless they re release the jordan 4s :lol:

False Flagged were allegedly delivered to my house today. I'll believe it when I see it. Probably going to get some flat waxed laces too. Those look like they go well with them.

Also, anyone think the ubiq hazards will be gortex? I hope not but don't really know.

Back at work after long break....yesterday got to work at 6am left at 6pm my job is an hour from home. So i don't really have time. The only angering thing really is that $160 left my account to pay for these shoes on Dec 20th. A few days isn't that big of a deal seeing as i only wear sneakers on the weekend anyway. But being out of the money for so long without the tangible object is frustrating.

I can safely say this will be the last time i purchase anything from undefeated....unless they re release the jordan 4s
laugh.gif
Yeah, I hate when stores do that. Luckily mine only took a week to get it shipped out. Good Luck! 

False Flagged were allegedly delivered to my house today. I'll believe it when I see it. Probably going to get some flat waxed laces too. Those look like they go well with them.

Also, anyone think the ubiq hazards will be gortex? I hope not but don't really know.
where can i get some waxed laces?

Back
Top Bottom