Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Do you have any GL3's? You go true on those?

Here's a quick/not so great pic I took a couple weeks back

I go with my same Nike TTS on Sagas, and .5 up on GL3's and GLV's btw. I'd say I have normal feet, I don't believe they're narrow or wide.

Walter..

10.5 sagas, 11 GLV, 11 GLIII,

10.5 in nike runners

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1338370/[/URL]"]

they are definitely worth the pickup

I'd size down .5 maybe even whole size. mine are HUGE

really? i hear TTS on the sagas.

I go .5 down Sagas myself; fit perfect.
[/quote]

Yeah I have a bunch of GL3s. Most of them are in my true size. Some I sized up .5 on just because I couldn't get my size but I normally get my true size when I can.

thanks fellas

Almost 3 weeks to ship the ******* shoe and they come pre-creased smh..... HEATED....

Asics quality getting worse but prices keep going up.. Next year their collabs gonna be 200.

My FFs just came in last night and I am thinking about straight up returning them. Mine didn't come pre creased but they came pre-dirty. The orange section has glue stains and discoloration. I wear my shoes so i guess i am not that mad about it but if i wanted to sell them i would feel bad giving them to some one saying they are DS. I tried to clean most of it off but here are two pics of the discoloration

Mark right where the shadow begins around the heel base looks like a long drip stain sorry for the crap lighting

Random brown spot/glue stain on the orange near the middle

The bright lighting makes it looks not that bad but in a natural light it is very noticeable. Thankfully i was able to buff out some of the glue/dirt marks but for $160....taking 20 days to get to me....nope...no thank you

Last edited:
I have the same issue when it comes to any asics. There's always mismatched panel sizes and trimming (behind mudguard/toebox and bottom panel between tiger stripes and midsole), glue stains, discoloration (rose gold perforated suede), scuffs, etc. i guess quality control isn't a big thing these days.

I feel like if it were a GR i would be way more lenient. I understand i guess small batch manufacturing might lead to more defects then large batch given the efficiencies in the mass production process but is it really that hard?

The shoes are nice i like them and all, that is why i bought them, but with the mesh GR GLVs that are black and orange coming out, i can bet i would be just as happy with those as i would these for the cheaper price. $160 is what i would pay for what i would expect to be a high performance shoe. And if im paying $160 for a casual shoe i expect Superior materials and quality

those concepts gl3 might be my first pair of gl3. White and gold or white blue ropes in there would be 
nthat.gif

I feel like if it were a GR i would be way more lenient. I understand i guess small batch manufacturing might lead to more defects then large batch given the efficiencies in the mass production process but is it really that hard?

The shoes are nice i like them and all, that is why i bought them, but with the mesh GR GLVs that are black and orange coming out, i can bet i would be just as happy with those as i would these for the cheaper price. $160 is what i would pay for what i would expect to be a high performance shoe. And if im paying $160 for a casual shoe i expect Superior materials and quality
Amen

Ordered on Dec 26th and got them yesterday.  Nubuck is nice and I prefer it over they shiny leather many people were wanting.  Keepers

Ordered on Dec 26th and got them yesterday.  Nubuck is nice and I prefer it over they shiny leather many people were wanting.  Keepers
I don't even know if it's nubuck. From what I can tell, it's leather but not the usual kind. IMO, nubuck is supposed to be soft like on the mints.

I don't even know if it's nubuck. From what I can tell, it's leather but not the usual kind. IMO, nubuck is supposed to be soft like on the mints.
True.  I misread the 'official' release description.  I guess I had seen in multiple places these are considered nubuck, but I guess not.

True.  I misread the 'official' release description.  I guess I had seen in multiple places these are considered nubuck, but I guess not.
It's easy to get mixed up because of how ashy they appear in most pics. This release was all sorts of confusing 
tired.gif

My FFs just came in last night and I am thinking about straight up returning them. Mine didn't come pre creased but they came pre-dirty. The orange section has glue stains and discoloration. I wear my shoes so i guess i am not that mad about it but if i wanted to sell them i would feel bad giving them to some one saying they are DS. I tried to clean most of it off but here are two pics of the discoloration

Mark right where the shadow begins around the heel base looks like a long drip stain sorry for the crap lighting

Random brown spot/glue stain on the orange near the middle

The bright lighting makes it looks not that bad but in a natural light it is very noticeable. Thankfully i was able to buff out some of the glue/dirt marks but for $160....taking 20 days to get to me....nope...no thank you
I had the same problems with the Orange on mine.Parts of the orange almost look like its cracking.  Not perfect and if it was a GR I would send them back and try for another pair. But I really like them so just going to deal with it I guess. 

yeah i think thats what i am going to end up doing as well. Their really aren't too many options. And i do love the colorway being an O's fan and all

If anyone still need to get the False Flag Hoodie or T-shirt, Zumiez got both in full size run. Already ordered my hoodie and got my tracking number an hour after ordering.

Valentine's/Romance Pack GLV Preorders in Men's Sizes here:

crazefl.com/collections/pre-orders/products/asics-gel-lyte-v-romance-pack

Ship by 2/10/15

Back
Top Bottom