Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i think they are/were on vacation. it's a legit store. pretty much the only boutique in hawaii with any relevance. affiliated with st. alfred.
sucks they left you hanging, but you should be alright.

What holiday is going on?
That makes me feel better though.

KicksHi didn't give me any info on my order, few days later, shoes just showed up.

I bet a lot of feelings will change on those concepts when we get some better pics.

Last edited:
Really like these

KicksHi didn't give me any info on my order, few days later, shoes just showed up.

I bet a lot of feelings will change on those concepts when we get some better pics.
thats what I'm hoping for

i hope the picture just sucks on those cnpts. 

Those navy/red GLV's on the Urban Outfitters IG look an awful like the leaked pics of the RF selvedge denim GLV.

Are there any website still available on surredaliste?

And I am always on US11 in newbalance , should I get US11.5 or larger on gelV?

Finally got these in after ordering on RD. The leather reminds me of batman's rubber suit and isn't as ashy in person (it's quite dark actually). Material feels great and looks great. To be honest, the laces look way better in person... But a lace swap is still in order lol

Here's some unedited pics:

Finally got these in after ordering on RD. The leather reminds me of batman's rubber suit and isn't as ashy in person (it's quite dark actually). Material feels great and looks great. To be honest, the laces look way better in person... But a lace swap is still in order lol

Here's some unedited pics:
look sick on feet.

Back
Top Bottom