Asics Love?!? Where is it?

QFT

My personal fav colab of last year
MBs my favorite shoe period. and they def do fit a bit roomier than my other Vs. but i cant tell if that's just because i've worn them the most. thinking about the midsole... your right it is a bit softer than most. You can wear those colors with nearly everything. 

Mannnn i need a pair of Blooms haha all this talk has me daydreaming. I need the offsprings also, any opinions on which is better? 

The salmon sole on the blooms and the quality of the Offsprings have me interested. 

which is better is subjective.  Which colourway do you like better? offsprings prob better overall quality imo.

Mannnn i need a pair of Blooms haha all this talk has me daydreaming. I need the offsprings also, any opinions on which is better? 

The salmon sole on the blooms and the quality of the Offsprings have me interested. 
Materiel's are more premium on the offspring's for sure. compatibility is pretty similar, both can go w a lot. Honestly i'm not as hyped about the offsprings as most, think i've worn mine twice. go w the Blooms!!! 

Why not both!??!

Blooms are a staple collab (probs to UBIQ) to have in my opinion just because there wasnt much hype to them at all and all those who wanted them were able to get them with relative ease. The colorway is dope and just the right amount of leather ties it all together.  Offsprings are ridiculously nice materials especially that toebox extra plush suede 
nthat.gif
.  I got rid of my offsprings just because I wasn't feeling the pink branding on them. 

Last edited:

Materiel's are more premium on the offspring's for sure. compatibility is pretty similar, both can go w a lot. Honestly i'm not as hyped about the offsprings as most, think i've worn mine twice. go w the Blooms!!! 

Why not both!??!

Blooms are a staple collab (probs to UBIQ) to have in my opinion just because there wasnt much hype to them at all and all those who wanted them were able to get them with relative ease. The colorway is dope and just the right amount of leather ties it all together.  Offsprings are ridiculously nice materials especially that toebox extra plush suede 
nthat.gif
.  I got rid of my offsprings just because I wasn't feeling the pink branding on them. 
Thanks for the feedback guys. Im not feeling the pink logo either. Blooms it is haha. Ive been watching some on the bay. Ill see if i can pink up a pair for under retail.

for under retail? do you guys really have that many over there? stupid me slept on those and now i cannot find a single pair under 250€. 

for under retail? do you guys really have that many over there? stupid me slept on those and now i cannot find a single pair under 250€. 
I check everyday for MBs (all GLVs in general lol) best i've seen lately was 180 BIN PP direct. I bought a pair few months back for $190

for a DS pair ive been seeing them around $200-230 but id ideally grab a very gently used pair since i plan on wearing them myself. I just saw a used pair go unsold on ebay with a starting bit of $130

for a DS pair ive been seeing them around $200-230 but id ideally grab a very gently used pair since i plan on wearing them myself. I just saw a used pair go unsold on ebay with a starting bit of $130
I'd have taken those in a heartbeat! Even adding crazy german customs (at least 20%) that would have been a great price. 

Back
Top Bottom