Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Info on the laces? everytime I put on mine with the white laces I hate them more and more. 
laugh.gif
Grabbed em on ebay. "ropedinc" is the store. I dont remember if i grabbed the 51" or 54". The red is a light red. I love the look with the 3m heel and laces. 

just sold my pair worn twice for $325. i love the shoe just not on my feet lol if that makes sense.

sucks about white laces too those were my favorite with the blue aglets
smokin.gif
Just checked your IG. Nice collection man. What size are you?

Not the best shot I know but had these on feet today, possibly the sleeper of 2014, great materials and feel great on feet the Asics Kayano x Footpatrol

just sold my pair worn twice for $325. i love the shoe just not on my feet lol if that makes sense.

sucks about white laces too those were my favorite with the blue aglets
smokin.gif
Dang wish some of yall wear boats like me (size 13) I would easily scoop up your collection especially yours @JC5123

I'm not a frequenter of this thread, but I do have a few Asics I love...mostly GL3, Gel Saga, and GLV. Has a release date and price been announced for the Valentine's Day Gel Lyte V? 

completed 

looks sweet man.
I just received a pair from Kith. I hope I'm not alone in saying that my foot causes the top of the shoe/lace area to spread a lil more than I'd prob like. My right foot more than my left.. Thinking bout sending them back for this reason. :/ sucks cuz I realllly like these.

I saw this today. These will be the mens pair alongside the women's Valentine's day GLV. These are just ok IMO.

My UC's arrived today as well. I'm happy you guys talked them down so much because my expectations were very low... and I was pleasantly surprised. Sure, the materials aren't premium, but they aren't trash either. Reasonably comfortable too. Best of all, the colorway is awesome, but we already knew that.

BTW, sweet custom, Clark!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom