Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Romance Pack UP AT premier just now 
roll.gif

seeing the valentine glv gives me hope for the outdoor pack to arrive at premier

that code is the only thing holding me back

and if it is excluded... eh free stickers! lol

cotdamn, tiger alliance.
Yeah these look really nice. They came out around the 17th last month. Was on the hunt HARD until I found out everywhere that had them for sale only went up to a sz12. If anyone wants them I can provide a few links of Japanese stores, that still have them in smaller sizes, most places sz10+ are sold out unfortunately. Hopefully you guys that really want them can get them from Mita, I know I will be watching myself.

Both of those pictures are from a guy that lives in Japan on a FB group i'm a part of that bought them the same day they released last month.

Last edited:
Got shipping confirmation from CNCPTS and now the pending transaction has disappeared and I haven't been charged for the shoes

Has this happened to anyone else?

Got shipping confirmation from CNCPTS and now the pending transaction has disappeared and I haven't been charged for the shoes

Has this happened to anyone else?
Don't worry, Concepts won't forget to charge you. The bank is just in the process of switching the transaction from pending to posted.

Back
Top Bottom