Asics Love?!? Where is it?

i will raise the fires of hell, i will pull the sun towards earth, if the bs with the "password required" **** happens to me again. missed out on the eclipse's cause of that ish.

Just picked up the Kill Bills from Proper LBC. They do phone orders if anyone is still looking for them

i will raise the fires of hell, i will pull the sun towards earth, if the bs with the "password required" **** happens to me again. missed out on the eclipse's cause of that ish.

Seriously that was some *******t

Last edited:
Just picked up the Kill Bills from Proper LBC. They do phone orders if anyone is still looking for them
yea copped those today with ease right when i saw them on insta. proper has came through in the clutch with some of these past releases

I got the links
nerd.gif
stop lying^

lol I'm pretty sure password for the eclipses was just "kithnyc". I remember pulling up the page and just typing **** in and I got through on first try :smokin

Back
Top Bottom