Asics Love?!? Where is it?

lol I'm pretty sure password for the eclipses was just "kithnyc". I remember pulling up the page and just typing **** in and I got through on first try
smokin.gif
so you randomly guessed the password and got it right lol 

I feel like im on the east coast since im in LA and get to wake up at 7:50am tomorrow instead of 4:50am like nike releases lol

Welp good luck to all that actually want the shoes to wear. I am going for miami's but I have a work meeting 10-11...if it runs long...RIP to my chances.

But i guess they will tweet the password? And im sure people already have the password early...which means im sure we will log on and magically there will be like no size 10 or 11 to begin with.....

so since i camnped for mad long and was unsuccessful in getting my MIA pair im screwed online because I don't have the pw?

Fieg is playing a big game of just-the-tip right now. We all know, in the end, a lot of us are gonna get f*cked

Fieg is playing a big game of just-the-tip right now. We all know, in the end, a lot of us are gonna get f*cked
damn that literally just made me a little sick to my stomach...

:rofl: It's just shoes bro, damn..

Last time I tried was for the Super Reds, man I loved those shoes. Come to find out my dumbass was refreshing the Asics pages when they actually showed up on the new releases :frown: Still satly lol, but I really would take either color of these though

Back
Top Bottom