Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Can anyone elaborate on the password? Was it really ecp or did everyone wait until like 11:02 like me to cop?
i just kept hitting "shop" then the back button, then "shop" again until it popped up.  website didn't pop up until two minutes later like you said.  because i had my twitter open in a separate window and they took the links down and put them back up

Password messed me up. I just put kith at like 1105 everything gone by then. Who else is just lurking the shirts and stuff looking for a consolation prize for failing?

i just kept hitting "shop" then the back button, then "shop" again until it popped up.  website didn't pop up until two minutes later like you said.  because i had my twitter open in a separate window and they took the links down and put them back up

Did the exact same thing.

You think he cleaned housed on his whole inventory? I'm talking about everything including the carpet/rug and towels?

every time i hit the button to get past "don't ship to PO boxes" it says:

Inventory Issues

Some of the items in your cart became unavailable during your checkout process.

:smh:

thats what i did

im hoping 10.5 isnt too big one me. Im a 10 in air max 1/90 and new balance 998/1500. Ordered a 10.5 so the tongue doesnt split too much  ugh :[ if theyre too big anyone wanna trade for a 10!? lol 

Inventory Issues

:smh:

Yeah thats what i got when i went back for the miami pair, assuming it was sold out at that point and thats what happens before they actually update the sizes on the site

Inventory Issues

mean.gif
Something must be wrong with your computer because it worked fine for me.

After they took the links down i copy/pasted them in the browser and managed to get the Knicks in my size before they tweeted again.

Congrats to those who copped.  I think they produced a lot of these, I'm already seeing the BIN's drop on eBay.

Pretty salty. Don't know how I missed out if everyone here was able to cop so easy. I went for the Miami's in a 12. Tried Knicks, got nothing. 

The problem seems to be that there was no cart hold.

It was legit a race to the finishline. Thats why i added mine typed like a maniac to get my info in and made sure i hit submit as fast as possible.

After they took the links down i copy/pasted them in the browser and managed to get the Knicks in my size before they tweeted again.

Congrats to those who copped.  I think they produced a lot of these, I'm already seeing the BIN's drop on eBay.
LOL they just released and dudes already dropping their ebay prices? My pair will end up in europe anyways.

simultaneously refreshed on phone and computer, mobile site worked first on my phone. Got my knicks sz 10. First success ive had on online release through kith. probably going to start using my phone for all releases

i dont know what it is but i usually have a lot more luck using my phone as well

If anyone actually typed their info in, then that's how they missed out on the pairs.

Autofill for address and CC info was your best friend here.

Back
Top Bottom