Asics Love?!? Where is it?

don't worry, i'm sure "sneakerjunkie" will hit you up and act like he's doing you a favor and offer to sell them to you for $500.00...

:smh:

these are gonna end up down around $300.00 for resell over the next few days, while the market is flooded... especially since they made way more than normal.

i just want the miami's in a size 12, and i got heat for trade.

screw all these lil' hype beast resellers who are just C blocking those of us who actually like and want to wear the shoe.

y'all can eat a ****!

lmao :rofl: #freeplugproto

Copped my Miami's at around 8:10a PST.

First time getting through on the KITH website after countless attempts.

Is KITH notorious for cancelling orders?

In the hospital and just got back from a procedure so no ECP for me. If anyone ends up up with a 12 (or 11.5, I guess
ohwell.gif
) in the Knicks, I'd do what I can to hook you up in the future. With resale prices where they are/will be, I won't hold my breath that'll happen though.

Oh well...
Honestly, I thought you were going to write, that you were still able to cop with ease even during the procedure. 
laugh.gif

So there was a hold one you got to the checkout screen? But not a hold in the cart? I had to make 3 separate orders for my clothing pieces because it would say it was sold out if I did it other wise. I hate that.

Got Knicks but now I'm thirsty for Mia's too. Copped on crap wifi in the desert on an iPad and wife missed Mia's on a HS connect!? #luck

I have never had a kith order cancelled

Last edited:
Got an 8.5 in the Miami's, very pleased with the release... first pair of Asics - Shopify is pretty awesome with no lag, etc.

These will be worn with

I thought this was a given
laugh.gif

I hope no one tried to typd it in
LOL... I wasn't really prepared for this release so I actually saw the tweet by sneakernews.com like 8 mins before they went on sale. Kept refreshing until it went live, I typed all my info, even signed on paypal too. I was really thinking I was going to strike out, but it went through.

want me to screen shot my paypal just happened and the applause goes to #freeplugproto
you are a genuine dude my friend :nthat:

and it was gifted #justsayingiaintmadyouare

yeah, ya better sell now or it'll be awhile b4 you can get that much again...

but yes, post a screenshot.

i'm not mad, you just need to get a job and stop c blocking people on some asics shoes...

Was thinking about offing a pair but i know that colorway will be seen again and prices will probably drop in a week like always.

:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom