Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Here is what you do:

1. Buy a regular pair of the Packers x Asics at $300 - $350
2. Buy a pair of stance socks
3. Buy a wooden shoe horn
4. Buy a suede brush

That is your special box. Why are people spending so much money on such mundane objects? I don't get it.
Pics for IG man. 

So, I know the Packers topic has been beaten to death but I have a question on production numbers.  How many "special" boxes were made?  I really wanted one and did two preorders only to have the dudes cancel on me and ask for more money (really pissed me off).  Do I just bite the bullet on the $$550 -$600 price-tag or will the price come down as more are released?
Nice shoes and bonuses, but that's a ton of extra money for some stuff you're never going  wear i.e. the box, shoe trees, and dust bag. Additionally, while things are "cool" now, everything is cylical. Ask yourself whether you're going to be ok with never being able to recoup what you paid and if you're going to be happy to have a few extras that cost you an arm and a leg, but have a nice story behind it. If you're completely ok with it, then I say go for if it makes YOU happy. If you're gonna hate yourself later, just buy the normal pair or wait. Again, if it's worth it to you, go for it, but IMO, there aren't many shoes out there worth paying the inflated price. We're already getting a proper screwing at retail for MOST of these shoes.

Pics for IG man. 
Here is what you do:

1. Buy a regular pair of the Packers x Asics at $300 - $350
2. Buy a pair of stance socks
3. Buy a wooden shoe horn
4. Buy a suede brush

That is your special box. Why are people spending so much money on such mundane objects? I don't get it.

I understand where you are coming from but for me, it's a collectors item. So, I want the original packaging. I work hard for my money and indulge here and there. To each their own, right?[emoji]128522[/emoji]

Last edited:

Nice shoes and bonuses, but that's a ton of extra money for some stuff you're never going  wear i.e. the box, shoe trees, and dust bag. Additionally, while things are "cool" now, everything is cylical. Ask yourself whether you're going to be ok with never being able to recoup what you paid and if you're going to be happy to have a few extras that cost you an arm and a leg, but have a nice story behind it. If you're completely ok with it, then I say go for if it makes YOU happy. If you're gonna hate yourself later, just buy the normal pair or wait. Again, if it's worth it to you, go for it, but IMO, there aren't many shoes out there worth paying the inflated price. We're already getting a proper screwing at retail for MOST of these shoes.
Very well said. 

you guys can quit reposting that list already

started off as a joke, but people gonna come in here thinking it's forreal

being associated with one or two stores doesn't mean you can start handling lines and organizing lists everywhere. That's the job of security and the store.
Couldnt agree with you more. Just sayin' he thinks his utube fame (if any) somehow entitles him to do such things with releases such as this one. 
eyes.gif

you guys can quit reposting that list already
started off as a joke, but people gonna come in here thinking it's forreal
yup, ppl already do, hence the reason it was reposted so many times.

Couldnt agree with you more. Just sayin' he thinks his utube fame (if any) somehow entitles him to do such things with releases such as this one. :rolleyes
yea I don't understand it man. I don't go to releases pretending like I run the lines, I just go to get my pair and bounce

Last edited:
yup, ppl already do, hence the reason it was reposted so many times.
yea I don't understand it man. I don't go to releases pretending like I run the lines, I just go to get my pair and bounce
I'm here curious I'm not from new york and judging from their views they don't seems to be like youtube famous or anything. Do they have any real influence? Like any of those four guys?

Not really. The guy with the comme des garcon t shirt calls the names for ppl on the list at kith NYC when they do a list (he doesn't write names down, just calls em out), and the guy in the pink jumpsuit tries to start a list at every runner release he's at. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Other two guys I don't know, maybe I've seen their face or something but don't remember talking to them.

They all seem like total dbags to me

Idk why they are even talked about here.

Id rather see a fake list 100x then have to here about those dudes and thier 6 wives

Last edited:
Not really. The guy with the comme des garcon t shirt calls the names for ppl on the list at kith NYC when they do a list (he doesn't write names down, just calls em out), and the guy in the pink jumpsuit tries to start a list at every runner release he's at. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Other two guys I don't know, maybe I've seen their face or something but don't remember talking to them.
Really that's funny because in their video they talk as if they hold some real influence. 

Last edited:
I understand where you are coming from but for me, it's a collectors item. So, I want the original packaging. I work hard for my money and indulge here and there. To each their own, right?[emoji]128522[/emoji]
Absolutely it is a collectors item at this point. Yes a brush, socks, bag, and shoe trees arent materially worth an extra 300 bucks but its not about that its about the exclusivity and authorized limited edition package. If you want to spent your hard earned money then do it! 

They all seem like total dbags to me

Idk why they are even talked about here.

Id rather see a fake list 100x then have to here about those dudes and thier 6 wives

Really that's funny because in their video they talk as if they hold some real influence. 

Yea I really don't talk to those dudes that much. Freakin Paulie guy be screaming the names at kith every time, annoying

Asics x titolo is the next official "1990" GL3 25th Anniv. collab drop right? Have we seen any pics of this shoe yet?

Back
Top Bottom