Asics Love?!? Where is it?

your the clown that was begging for a trade
that was not worth my time

DEAD
you mean the trade for the banneds I did last week? Ouch.

dang I missed out on those asics, so how long should I wait till I should go and cop it from ebay? 1 week is enough for the prices to come down?

i'm getting "just us" tatted on me!

these are my first asics, i feel so cool being part of the gang now!

:rofl:

:lol: :lol:

I hear ya proto....nothing is safe these days. I am not a hater on the new guys....because it took asics x nice kicks 1s to get me to really fall in love with the GL3 as a model. So if this sparks some one to actually like asics now then good. But if you just hop the hype train because you can resell them then eff you :lol:

dang I missed out on those asics, so how long should I wait till I should go and cop it from ebay? 1 week is enough for the prices to come down?
price wont got down that fast in a week, but try copping from a local person. possibly do a trade? 

Wow, a homie caught miamis and looked out so Im good on both now!There is hope! Shout out to cats doing the right thing. I've done it, regretted it for a sec but it always comes back around. There is more to this then profit, corny as it sounds I've made connects w cats through this hobby that have become good friends, even beyond their IG/TWITTER fame lol/corny speech but its true. Amped right now :smile:

3 for 3 on online releases. Rose Golds, Super Red IIs and now the Knicks colorway.

still hoping the Salmon Toes eventually come back out.

Wait, so no socks come with the online order?
mean.gif
according to what someone mentioned, it says that the socks are included in the knicks description, but doesn't indicate anything on the miami description.  i'm assuming it's still included and they just forgot to add it in the miami listing

pys.com ... ? reliable?

On question asics vs nike ( or any other brand ) ... why not? I mean why sholud asics be considered of less value ? Quality is on par or better then most nikes or jordans ... generally it is the same **** nowadays, so why not buy what pleases you ... I dont think any of them ltd series will be a 10 000 $ item in ten years unless worn or signed by some famous lameass, so why bother ... 

Okay, so yes this was my first Asics purchase. I was not here for the last release or anything like that.

But after copping these asics, I did some searching and found these Asics Gel Lyte V, these babies coming in the Fall/Winter?

Funny how some of y'all complain about the "just us" mentality but then exhibit the same behavior in this thread.

We all have to start somewhere fellas, remember that.

for the record, i'm not knocking the newcomers who genuinely like the shoes...

i'm knocking the lames who are only into the hype of it all (and the reseller bums who need to find jobs).

those who think this is the hype shoe to have right now...

those who have no individual taste, they just buy anything hyped at the moment.

all this new hype on asics, and the beasts c blocking, is taking pairs away from those of us who really like the shoes and plan to wear them, newcomers or vets...

Last edited:
all i have to say is respect to Ronnie Fieg and his store

i had an issue once at his shop and he took take of it himself
plus hes a well known person in footwear before KITH opened and a person i would see when shopping way before this hobby became what it is today

all i did was ask a question why the hype on asics

good luck to those that wanted the shoe

that's all

pys.com ... ? reliable?

On question asics vs nike ( or any other brand ) ... why not? I mean why sholud asics be considered of less value ? Quality is on par or better then most nikes or jordans ... generally it is the same **** nowadays, so why not buy what pleases you ... I dont think any of them ltd series will be a 10 000 $ item in ten years unless worn or signed by some famous lameass, so why bother ... 
Yes pays.com is legit, I order transformer trainers and navy/orange gel 3 from them.

My new wallpaper...:pimp:

Damn, so other people purchased multiple pairs in one order? I didn't even know that was allowed for this release since every other previous release was 1 pair per...

for the record, i'm not knocking the newcomers who genuinely like the shoes...

i'm knocking the lames who are only into the hype of it all (and the reseller bums who need to find jobs).

those who think this is the hype shoe to have right now...

those who have no individual taste, they just buy anything hyped at the moment.

all this new hype on asics, and the beasts c blocking, is taking pairs away from those of us who really like the shoes and plan to wear them, newcomers or vets...

Calm the #$*k down man. You are EXTRA salty that you missed out on this release. Talkin' bout "I have heat" and what not. We all know you have heat, so just trade to get what you want.

Resellers are going to be just that, resellers. You really need to drink some water though bro, your sodium levels are through the roof. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom