Asics Love?!? Where is it?

man i dont get how people got more then one pair haha. Anyway someone hold on to their extra pair of sz10 since i i have a 10.5 and im thinkin they might be a big :[ lol 

Im so glad i was able to order a pair this morning... I didnt know how hyped these were. Last year i was able to cop a pair of Asicsw/ no issues
and now theyre quickstrikes smh..:smh::smh:

Calm the #$*k down man. You are EXTRA salty that you missed out on this release. Talkin' bout "I have heat" and what not. We all know you have heat, so just trade to get what you want.

Resellers are going to be just that, resellers. You really need to drink some water though bro, your sodium levels are through the roof. :smh:

i think maybe you should calm down...

i mentioned i have heat, as in ASICS heat, to trade... ya know, for those who actually like asics, and aren't just on the hype train.

i'm really not mad, just annoyed that some simple lil' running shoes like this are now part of the beast train, and it's mission impossible to cop for those of us who really like them.

between these and roshe's getting beasted on, it's hilarious... no shoe is safe anymore... :lol:

Damn missed out I am @ work get off @ 12 pm. Thought these were supposed to drop 11 EST?

seems like a lot of people were able to get through online this time. production numbers were definitely higher this time around.

Just left Brooklyn kith- it's a zoo. I feel bad for people with tickets. Waiting on line to get their secured pair

Right. Not to mention the "hype" has been there since day one with RF x Asics collabs. It's because some (not anywhere near all) have been dope. That original Nice Kicks/David Z x Gel Lite 3 collab was impossible to get... BACK in '09!

i mentioned i have heat, as in ASICS heat, to trade... ya know, for those who actually like asics, and aren't just on the hype train.

i'm really not mad, just annoyed that some simple lil' running shoes like this are now part of the beast train, and it's mission impossible to cop for those of us who really like them.

between these and roshe's getting beasted on, it's hilarious... no shoe is safe anymore... :lol:

I feel you bro, and I understand what you were sayin' in terms of heat for trade. You just seem to be a lil' infuriated that you didn't cop man. I was just saying that talking stuff about the resellers isn't gonna fix the problem. Just be happy, make a trade and in the end you will be just fine. FYI: I waited days online for the Yeezy's, and struckout. I was pissed but I moved on, ya know.

You shouldn't call them "simple lil' running shoes" either, lol. In terms of quality, they're miles ahead of the typical LeBron, Jordan, Kobe releases IMO. They're worth the money we spend on them.

No disrespect bro, it's just annoying seeing someone get so fed up over a pair of kicks.

Be happy you have a nice collection homie!

My new wallpaper...
pimp.gif

Damn, so other people purchased multiple pairs in one order? I didn't even know that was allowed for this release since every other previous release was 1 pair per...
they were able to get in one order because they are different shoes

but the 1st shoe to get me into asics were the leatherbacks, those made me look at asics in a different light.

since im only 17 i didnt really have the funds for em 
tired.gif
 but now that i gots my money up i copped the mint asics a few weeks ago and now the knicks; gonna get miamis when price goes down especially since im bout to get a lot more money from Graduation in 2 weeks 
smokin.gif

don't worry, i'm sure "sneakerjunkie" will hit you up and act like he's doing you a favor and offer to sell them to you for $500.00...

mean.gif

these are gonna end up down around $300.00 for resell over the next few days, while the market is flooded... especially since they made way more than normal.

i just want the miami's in a size 12, and i got heat for trade.

screw all these lil' hype beast resellers who are just C blocking those of us who actually like and want to wear the shoe.

y'all can eat a ****!
You trade first?

for the record, i'm not knocking the newcomers who genuinely like the shoes...

i'm knocking the lames who are only into the hype of it all (and the reseller bums who need to find jobs).

those who think this is the hype shoe to have right now...

those who have no individual taste, they just buy anything hyped at the moment.

all this new hype on asics, and the beasts c blocking, is taking pairs away from those of us who really like the shoes and plan to wear them, newcomers or vets...

I get what your saying. Guaranteed a lot of folk in here are buying just for hype,but you've been in this "game" long enough to know that's just how it is, or at least what is has become.

I'm sure a lot of true fans missed out. But this will all blow over when most of the tourists mive on to the next flavor if the month.

Personally, I haven't bought a pair of Asics since around '89/90 and this release reintroduced me to the line. I just don't think it's fair to lump all the newcomers in this thread as "hypebeasts who are cblocking" so called og's. Just Us

with all the complaining about reselling and the "where were you four releases ago?" finger-pointing....

i feel like i'm in the Jordan Brand forum

i'm getting "just us" tatted on me!

these are my first asics, i feel so cool being part of the gang now!
man you salty like crazy right now bro. Some of us actually like asics and like helping people get their pairs(for a fee of course). Dont be jelly cause you missed out. I'll gladly help you and I'm sure others will too if you stop being salty boi

for the record, i'm not knocking the newcomers who genuinely like the shoes...

i'm knocking the lames who are only into the hype of it all (and the reseller bums who need to find jobs).

those who think this is the hype shoe to have right now...

those who have no individual taste, they just buy anything hyped at the moment.

all this new hype on asics, and the beasts c blocking, is taking pairs away from those of us who really like the shoes and plan to wear them, newcomers or vets...

I agree with you 100%, but weren't you the one buying damn near full size runs of yeezy 1s and flipping them? You can't complain about reselling when you used to do it too.

I feel you bro, and I understand what you were sayin' in terms of heat for trade. You just seem to be a lil' infuriated that you didn't cop man. I was just saying that talking stuff about the resellers isn't gonna fix the problem. Just be happy, make a trade and in the end you will be just fine. FYI: I waited days online for the Yeezy's, and struckout. I was pissed but I moved on, ya know.

You shouldn't call them "simple lil' running shoes" either, lol. In terms of quality, they're miles ahead of the typical LeBron, Jordan, Kobe releases IMO. They're worth the money we spend on them.

No disrespect bro, it's just annoying seeing someone get so fed up over a pair of kicks.

Be happy you have a nice collection homie!

I wouldn't go that far....their quality control is shotty, hard to really tell but sorry for the big picture....you can see the "Gel" is offset on one of the shoes and in slightly smaller font there is always excess glue around the midsole. But materials wise i think they are well worth the money but i wouldn't say better then a lebron or kobe (but yes better then jordan...retros at least)

Last edited:
I agree with you 100%, but weren't you the one buying damn near full size runs of yeezy 1s and flipping them? You can't complain about reselling when you used to do it too.
Dude is just salty right now. The community is about helping each other. Its quite annoying when those who missed out just start complaining. IF you(Proto J)  would relax, others will help you out. There were so many released. I think selling them for 50 dollars over retail is fair, just to help out those who missed out.

I completely agree with you sir-i've been collecting off/on since high school-back in 88 and I remember the days, where I was able to go to the Colosseum or Gertz Mall on the Ave and basically go to any store and buy what I was looking for that day-no lines, no twatter-nothing!!  AND u can haggle with the habibis there-if u paid cash

Back
Top Bottom