Asics Love?!? Where is it?

if we live in new york we should get them tomorrow provided they ship today right? i think thats how it was when i copped the high risks but i don't remember

Anyone else get a confirmation #, but no confirmation email? I checked my account and there was a pending authorization from Kith. Hopefully things work out.

I had the shop page opened and kept refreshing and couldn't go through.  Got stuck at the "enter password" screen.  I had one of my boys help me out and he managed to get me the NY colorway though I really wanted the Miami more.  If anyone has a 12 for a decent value hit me up.

Dang I wanted the miamis too bad but I was at work. Oh well maybe one day.

if we live in new york we should get them tomorrow provided they ship today right? i think thats how it was when i copped the high risks but i don't remember

i live in ny too and when i got the leatherbacks it was at least a week after the release date that i got them. think they were shipped out of NJ somewhere like 3 days after purchase date

Seeing a few $430 best offers in both colors on RD especially that seems like a good sign when everyone gets theirs, prices will drop below $400.

if they use UPS-no, if they ship today, UPS ground will have ur pkg to u by Monday if ur in the tri-state area

Anyone else get a confirmation #, but no confirmation email? I checked my account and there was a pending authorization from Kith. Hopefully things work out.

Same happened to me. Got me a little worried since they usually send confirmation immediately. I sent them an email, still waiting.

I completely agree with you sir-i've been collecting off/on since high school-back in 88 and I remember the days, where I was able to go to the Colosseum or Gertz Mall on the Ave and basically go to any store and buy what I was looking for that day-no lines, no twatter-nothing!!  AND u can haggle with the habibis there-if u paid cash

Used to love the ave. Shoes before RD, no tax and always a discount if you bought a few pairs or some gear!

Also rocked these today

I wouldn't go that far....their quality control is shotty, hard to really tell but sorry for the big picture....you can see the "Gel" is offset on one of the shoes and in slightly smaller font there is always excess glue around the midsole. But materials wise i think they are well worth the money but i wouldn't say better then a lebron or kobe (but yes better then jordan...retros at least)
yeah honestly Asics aren't as bad as Jordans (which might not be saying much nowadays), but they still don't compete with New Balance Made in USA and Made in UK models when it comes to quality.

This dude crazy salty :lol:

If you struck out you must be a buffoon because a 3rd grader couldve gotten these.

i just swung by kith manhattan( trying to see the shorts before i buy em), when they were upto ticket 190  (out of like 280) all sizes above 9 were sold out, so expect to see alot of small sizes on resale.

that being said anyone here want to help me out with a decent price im a size 7.5-8. either colorway is pm me

just not true... look back a few pages at all the dudes who had the same problem as me, and couldn't get thru check out...

plus i know cats who've hit me on PM saying they had the same problem.

i'm really not that mad tho, i'm just complaining a bit cuz it's lame to see the hype focus turn this heavily over to asics now... you look on the NDSBG FB marketplace, and all the lil' kids who usually beast on J's are now beasting on these...

sorry, it's just annoying to me... expected, inevitable, but nonetheless, annoying...

and yeah, already buy it now's for around $400 on feebay... prices are already on their way down...

Last edited:
This dude crazy salty
laugh.gif

If you struck out you must be a buffoon because a 3rd grader couldve gotten these.
then i guess im a buffoon.

the day wasnt a total waste though(shoe wise),  end finally sent out a 20% coupon so i was able to get my W.M. x saucs on discount
smokin.gif

im happy

Bummed I wasn't able to get my 10.5 if the miami but was able to get my 10.5 in the knicks if anyone see's a good price on the miami's in a 10.5 let me know I might be willing to drop a little extra on it since all the Hypebeasts want to rape right now since it's release day.

Now that this is over and I've come up empty handed on a sz 12 Knicks, I can finally pull the trigger on the Navy/Orange GLiii if they pop up for retail again.

he actually is home slice..

in fact i would imagine that is close to the definition of "original": doing something BEFORE everyone else does....

Last edited:
i'm talking about the trade with me

i dont care who you did a trade with

who ever it was ended up getting the short end of the stick
Ok but he didn't think so... Maybe you just overvalued banneds. There were only about 8,000 more banneds then NA Blk/Gld 1s but I'm not sure why you brought that up in the ASICS thread to begin with :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom