Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Last edited:
I think a better comparison would be the offsprings and da Vinci than packers and da Vinci. He suede is exactly the same as Gemini but the leather is softer and has a more finish feel to it then the Gemini with its wrinkly leather feel.
Edit: fit like all GLVs

Last edited:
Not worth the hassle. I rather someone that actually wears that particular size to get their pair.

Only good thing about today was someone seen I didn't get these, and ooped me a pair of RF Daytona's.
Repped for being a noble dude.

monday might be harder to cop then everyone thinks. I'm taking the L on these Honestly. Congrats on copping, I bet it's a pair you can't miss. NT isn't the same as it used to, I just got a quote for inflated resell price on these from a member. I've been around for a minute and notice most of everyone on here is about the come up now a days. I've delt with mods and OGs on here and helped others get kicks retail or a little more for doing the work but it was never like this. I know it's a salty post but it is what it is. Make that money y'all!
Uh brah. If you waited 5 hours in the cold to only be able to cop 1 pair,You would try to maximize profits too. Just saying

monday might be harder to cop then everyone thinks. I'm taking the L on these Honestly. Congrats on copping, I bet it's a pair you can't miss. NT isn't the same as it used to, I just got a quote for inflated resell price on these from a member. I've been around for a minute and notice most of everyone on here is about the come up now a days. I've delt with mods and OGs on here and helped others get kicks retail or a little more for doing the work but it was never like this. I know it's a salty post but it is what it is. Make that money y'all!
You're not salty. It's just not that big of a deal to me whether I cop or not. If people want to wait in the cold to get a pair(s) to make a few dollars profit God bless 'em but I'm not supporting them. 

well im deff a 10 in every gl3 and its a perfect snug fit, i have a 10.5 in st.alfreds and those are deff big on me so i guess ill be good tts. thanks for the info everyone. it sucks im more like a 10.25 so shoes never fit me correctly haha. repped everyone

Last edited:
Was at CommonWealth DC this morning for the Da Vinci drop. Got there late, about 10:15am EST

I was one of the last 10 or so people to get a pair. All that was left when I got inside was 5,5.5,6. 

Stayed around after they sold out with the homie @jay2da3airjordan to find out online release info....

200-250 pair allocated for the online release, and they said there are truly only 500 pair (take it with a grain of salt).

They had minimal big sizes like 1 size 13. But a ton of smaller sizes it seemed...

13, 12, 11.5 sold out ASAP. 

I would look for a lot of inventory on larger sizes for the online release.

I would say materials are good, nice looking shoe overall, the guy working the front door had a pair on...

They look good still worn/creased...

I was real salty a week ago after my "secured" Bucks fell thru, but my faith in the sneaker community has been restored in the last 24 hours. First my dude goes to Ubiq last night and grabs me a pair of Bucks.. Then today my other dude grabs me Da Vinci from Commonwealth. Things are back to normal.

Repped for being a noble dude.
Uh brah. If you waited 5 hours in the cold to only be able to cop 1 pair,You would try to maximize profits too. Just saying
No get it. I'm just saying, back when I first started up here things were different. I waited before 8 hours for some flints 13s and went back in line to help another NTer with their size. We tipped a little over retail for the help but knew if I needed something the favor would return. Seems like everyone now is all for themselves and all show offs. I'm not knocking just stating facts. :smile:

people that own the bucks would you say .5 down or still stick tts? 

Stay TTS
11.5 barely fit figured they'd stretch out a little only reason I went down was last SZ 12 had defects in the suede
Have 12.5 STAs and they are too long

Back
Top Bottom