Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I figured it was mentioned in here but with all the box questions etc, maybe it wasnt. the story I got in a nutshell is this:

These were originally planned as a FnF alongside Gemini release. Some said it was slated to be a release alongside gemini as an instore but was scrapped, but from what I hear it was FnF that was also supposed to be scrapped.

Somehow they were produced anyway via asics EU in a small run. Thus the rumor that some EU shops may get them. 

So the shoes HAVE been around for a bit which is the reason for the old box.

I tend to believe this because so many people who would know have said it. I guess we will see. 

Regardless it is a nice shoe, I prefer this to the gemini. Would I spend resale? Probably not, but I don't do that for many shoes anyway. They are def nicer cw wise in hand, at least IMO.

I figured it was mentioned in here but with all the box questions etc, maybe it wasnt. the story I got in a nutshell is this:

These were originally planned as a FnF alongside Gemini release. Some said it was slated to be a release alongside gemini as an instore but was scrapped, but from what I hear it was FnF that was also supposed to be scrapped.

Somehow they were produced anyway via asics EU in a small run. Thus the rumor that some EU shops may get them. 

I tend to believe this because so many people who would know have said it. I guess we will see. 

Regardless it is a nice shoe, I prefer this to the gemini. Would I spend resale? Probably not, but I don't do that for many shoes anyway. They are def nicer cw wise in hand, at least IMO.
going to add to this, though not sure how relatable:

back while the geminis were being teased, their creative director had posted 2 tags of samples of a GLV. 

Guy in the store that was talking about that they wanted more also said, MAYBE, there might be a restock. End of this year or early next.

I was real salty a week ago after my "secured" Bucks fell thru, but my faith in the sneaker community has been restored in the last 24 hours. First my dude goes to Ubiq last night and grabs me a pair of Bucks.. Then today my other dude grabs me Da Vinci from Commonwealth. Things are back to normal.
nthat.gif

Hopefully there a few other places dropping DBs. I still need mine.

And on that note, realistically speaking, outside of retail, what would you consider a "fair/good" resale price for the Dirty's?

Last edited:
Trying to lock down a sz 11 before Monday, I think after people strike out on the online release prices will be crazy

i think this is probably the most likely reason. the FnF theory with the old box sounds pretty legit to me. if anything Asic's probably changed their mind at the last second and decided to release these anyways but as a "limited" tier release. 

Naw that ****** didn't do **** I even called the stores an was like what's up Cbeazzy an finally some dude was like what's up I said, how bout that niketalk size HUH an he hung up and wouldn't answer phone for hours jus said **** him an I don't want the shoe now!!! principal has to hold up at some point n the game

Last edited:
To be fair he didn't have to say he would hook nters up on the da vincis. He mustve thought they would be a GR or something and flipped the script once that wasn't the case

Thank you for the answer? Have any sites I can order from. I have no problem with over seas shipping
Just googling it overkillshop has them. Might be able to google some more yourself. Just FYI they will be $30 or so cheaper when they hit the US plus no crazy shipping.

People still had faith in cmonbreezy? No offense, but how da **** is OP gonna be able to give NT da vincis. For a second I was gonna pm, but realistically...CMON. Lol at "the list." I kinda think he was just blowing smoke til the release, but shiet, many people were raging at him so what could he do? If he truly works at CMON, I would assume he would've had an idea how hard this would be to grab. If anything cmonbreezy and the ebay dude could be the same damn person or they probably homies.

If you are referring to me and we both know I didnt get the 13

If I was behind you, I had on the black steep tech. All of the Cmon employees pointed you out, as you were leaving the store, saying you got the last 13.

It is what it is now. Im good.

Last edited:
I don't think they expected all those people in VA. I saw a lot of people w/ extra people in line for the flip. I'm sure if beezy could've helped he would. He did say "hit me up" not that he'd have pairs for all of nt. They did tell me how to get in the mall earlier but I overslept & ended up striking out. Hoping for Monday but hearing it will be only about 250 online if that. Also no restocks or any of that BUT the EU part I also heard was true and some shops might have held onto the pairs they were sent. Only time will tell. Re-sell is too high for me.

Back
Top Bottom