Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Need better lighting cant really tell anything except the laces look a little small. What color is the left one? 
Brown and mustard...despite the common opinion, I really like them
smile.gif

Not feeling them myself. But if anything, the bottom one, if only for the fact that the other is just way too short. 

Thanks guys, those are the only Browns that I found home, I don't really like the laces that comes with the shoes. Oooh I realize that maybe from the Limiteditions ones..will try. Can't remember if there was a rope as I kept the flat on.

Thanks guys, those are the only Browns that I found home, I don't really like the laces that comes with the shoes. Oooh I realize that maybe from the Limiteditions ones..will try. Can't remember if there was a rope as I kept the flat on.
The stock laces for the most part are going to give you the cleanest look.. Especially since this shoe is inspired by another more "classic" shoe. For this it would look best to just stay to that formula. The brown does not go too well with it, especially since like I said its based off of another shoe that has its particular style and look or rules, to it. Best suggestion would be to go look up the original shoe for more inspiration.. OR just do you lol

What's the odds of commonwealth canceling online orders tomorrow for over selling? My guess is there will be a lot of orders cancelled later in the week. Who knows though. Good luck to everyone tomorrow

RIght pair's laces is alright, if I had to choose. Stripes laces on the left pair just doesn't make sense. 

What's the odds of commonwealth canceling online orders tomorrow for over selling? My guess is there will be a lot of orders cancelled later in the week. Who knows though. Good luck to everyone tomorrow
 btw... same ebay seller.... $600 + shipping

two 11.5 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Doesn't matter how fast you are if the site has been hacked for backdoor carting then we already lost before it's even up on cmon'is site

Back
Top Bottom