Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just got back from a long trip... Need these da vinci joints in my life. Will def be trying for a pair :smokin

Finally got my california mt snake.. 
nthat.gif

Anybody know if there are Atlantic or pacifics out there? Need a size 10 asap, but I would rather not use the bay

$370 shipped/invoiced for my DS pair. That's the most I've ever dropped on a sneaker by far, but I was born in Chicago, so these were a must for me.
I finally got my hands on a pair as well! Traded BW racers for a used pair. A little elbow grease with an eraser and brush and it looked as good as new. The owner kept it wrapped with newspaper and it smells horrible. Left cedar shoe trees in them and hoping they smell better in a couple of days.

Now who cares how your shoes smell you may be wondering? Well i do. Just one of those weird things.

So what page are we thinking the da vincis will show up on? New arrivals, brand or main shop page? Also do they save carts or no?

Anybody know if there are Atlantic or pacifics out there? Need a size 10 asap, but I would rather not use the bay
I seen a few on fb pages for retail-ish. You can also see if ebayers are willing to do invoice for a lower price if it comes down to it of course.

I finally got my hands on a pair as well! Traded BW racers for a used pair. A little elbow grease with an eraser and brush and it looked as good as new. The owner kept it wrapped with newspaper and it smells horrible. Left cedar shoe trees in them and hoping they smell better in a couple of days.

Now who cares how your shoes smell you may be wondering? Well i do. Just one of those weird things.

Stuff them with a few dryer sheets. It'll help with the smell. It's not weird at all btw.

Walter..

So what page are we thinking the da vincis will show up on? New arrivals, brand or main shop page? Also do they save carts or no?
I'm banking on the new arrivals page. However, there is a banner for the Da Vincis on the home page and when you click it, it just takes you to all of the Asics. I'm going to have both open.

I'm banking on the new arrivals page. However, there is a banner for the Da Vincis on the home page and when you click it, it just takes you to all of the Asics. I'm going to have both open.
it was taking you to new arrivals earlier. 

i think we gotta check both to be safe. 

it was taking you to new arrivals earlier. 

i think we gotta check both to be safe. 
I'm going to watch both as well. I didn't try to grab the Geminis when they dropped so I don't know how that went and where stuff showed up.

I'm going to watch both as well. I didn't try to grab the Geminis when they dropped so I don't know how that went and where stuff showed up.
anybody know that dude who is notorious for posting the shopify inventory and early links? cant remember his IG. PM me thanks! 

Last edited:
Need a 9 for the Davincis. Help a brother out. [emoji]128513[/emoji] I'll be on the road when these bad boys drop.

I feel like all of us are like ants and how they scatter when someone disturbs the ant hill. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

btw... same ebay seller.... $600 + shipping

two 11.5 
sick.gif

Wow this is absurd. No one should be able to get all these pairs.

I also heard from another store employee (who shall remain nameless) that Commonwealth has gotten in trouble before selling inventory through eBay.

They were caught by Nike and got in trouble with Nike. They had an eBay account where they were selling shoes at a marked up price. When people were getting invoiced and paying through PayPal it was coming from Commonwealth's PayPal account.

I can't tell if the people at Commonwealth are just idiots or have no idea what they're doing. 

Back
Top Bottom