Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If i actually had took the assistant manager position at the Bait SF store I would've let NT in on all the deets hahaha

If i actually had took the assistant manager position at the Bait SF store I would've let NT in on all the deets hahaha
What did you turn that down for? 
nerd.gif

What did you turn that down for? 
nerd.gif
i've had enough of retail bro. just applied for whatevs and was surprised to see a call back from some chick from the company. idk 4 yrs working @ nike, and being an ast. man at another retail chain just sucks bro. 

i currently just finished nursing school (filipino lmao), and take my nursing license exam this month to become an LVN/LPN. hoping to get into pediatrics. 

i've had enough of retail bro. just applied for whatevs and was surprised to see a call back from some chick from the company. idk 4 yrs working @ nike, and being an ast. man at another retail chain just sucks bro. 

i currently just finished nursing school (filipino lmao), and take my nursing license exam this month to become an LVN/LPN. hoping to get into pediatrics. 

Good luck on the test brother.

Huge golden state fan so I need those baits in my life. On another note, broke these out today. Underrated imo.
Another reminder that people are trained to not hype anything besides gl3/glv. And i guess its gl3 was kinda too flashy for general population.

Last edited:
was it confirmed that it was going to be a 49ers cw and not a sf giants?

on another note, are the toe box on the bait glv leather?

bait employee told me Niners and GSW colorways. he told me this when the Koyos dropped...he's 1 for 2 so far so we'll just wait and see

CHOP CHOP BLACK MARKET 50% I THINK EVERYTHING. 

BLKMT.US

CODE: TESTME

Had to pay tax, because I'm Texas, but they have 2 of the Full Bloom Pack. Paid $75 shipped w/ taxes for GLVs. Sold out of my size in the GL3s
frown.gif

damn dude repped

Back
Top Bottom