Asics Love?!? Where is it?

anyone know of any US stores having a easter sale this weekend? i have one person left to buy for, for my wedding and she wants the purple and grey pair of gl3 with the gum sole from the bloom pack.

would be nice to get a little discount...

^Aint going to lie but the color blocking on those asics looks like colorways for elementary schoolers.. Are those customs? Samples? 

^Aint going to lie but the color blocking on those asics looks like colorways for elementary schoolers.. Are those customs? Samples? 
Bait San Francisco exclusive inspired by the Golden State Warriors... I think a few people mentioned there were 2 pairs dropping

Anyone open to trade their size 10 Da Vinci for a size 10 dirty buck (regular box)?  Hit me up. 

just like SF's basketball team, disappointing
Aren't they #1 in the west
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Mane! aint no one can touch Curry, not even Chris Paul!!

Bait San Francisco exclusive inspired by the Golden State Warriors... I think a few people mentioned there were 2 pairs dropping
Oh that makes a lot of sense. in that case i guess they didn't do that bad with the colors that had to deal with

So when's bait SF droppin an what's the story on titolos droppin n the US since it was delayed r they droppin this weekend an people that hv them hoWS quailty thanks

Those Baits are amazing, anybody know release date?
so Bait quits the preordering system?.... :S smh....

11 and 12 of april they will be available..and any remaining pairs will go online..smells like asics is moving to make exclusive collabs from now on..solefly, commonswealth..now bait..

so Bait quits the preordering system?.... :S smh....
11 and 12 of april they will be available..and any remaining pairs will go online..smells like asics is moving to make exclusive collabs from now on..solefly, commonswealth..now bait..

Damn that sucks, guess us UK guys will struggle with getting these then. These are one of the best looking drops of this year for me, definitely want to grab a pair.

Last edited:
Damn that sucks, guess us UK guys will struggle with getting these then. These are one of the best looking drops of this year for me, definitely want to grab a pair.
yeah..guaranteed failure IF they make it online. already sent complaint to BAIT :tongue:

i am getting prepared though..

Back
Top Bottom