Asics Love?!? Where is it?

As I know these questions are coming, Concepts GLIII on the 25th.

The Footpatrol kayanos are horrible... The kayano model needs to be binned... Awful silhoutte
Exactly what I was going to say.  Love FP but couldn't get down with their previous Kayano and can't get down with this one either.  

I think the dark green footpatrol kayanos were good. they should make another one in similar CW. Camo pattern in similar color tone will be pretty dope.

Last edited:
Some of these shoes have sales rack written all over them before they're even released. Do everyone a favor and mark them down 40%-50% off the bat lol

can't wait for these. Got a bad feeling ima end up having to pay resell for these unfortunately.

If the numbers arent like the da vinci's you should be good. Also if you know how shopify works, you should be good.
is there something special for shopify checkouts? doesn't premier use shopify too? didn't seem like there was much to it last time i used it. 

Shopify constantly changing? The last thing i bought from CNCPTS were the 8balls and that was an easy cop.

Last edited:
Shopify constantly changing? The last thing i bought from CNCPTS were the 8balls and that was an easy cop.
I think there were a lot more than 1990 pairs of the 8balls and the hype wasn't anything crazy for those. People are buggin out over the 25th Anniversary GL3's though. I'm sure these will be tough to get. 

More 8 Balls and less hype.... At this point we're not even sure cncpts will drop them online since Packer and Mita didn't for their own. Titolo didn't have a lot of pairs for their online release either and those shoes didn't have as much hype as the cncpts. It will be def hard.

Last edited:

midnight bloom will be voted regardless. dont waste your energy.
No kidding lol. Not like they're pumping out the restock pairs in a few minutes based on what we voted; the destiny was predetermined. Not that I mind, because I want another pair of the Blooms.

Back
Top Bottom