Asics Love?!? Where is it?

those filters make them way too good 
laugh.gif

if the Blooms win and do in fact get restocked, let's hope there's a FSR. I believe this would be the second restock if it happens, and I know the first time, there wasn't a FSR

Last edited:
if the Blooms win and do in fact get restocked, let's hope there's a FSR. I believe this would be the second restock if it happens, and I know the first time, there wasn't a FSR
is just the winner getting a restock? because the final for are listed as restock 1, 2, 3, and 4...

is just the winner getting a restock? because the final for are listed as restock 1, 2, 3, and 4...

I initially thought there was going to be a restock based on the bracket names too, but I read through their tweets, and they said there wasn't going to be a restock for the final 4. maybe just the winning shoe?

Last edited:
Hey guys everyone should go vote for the midnight blooms on ubiq site, need that restock.

midnight bloom will be voted regardless. dont waste your energy.

No kidding lol. Not like they're pumping out the restock pairs in a few minutes based on what we voted; the destiny was predetermined. Not that I mind, because I want another pair of the Blooms.

everytime i see midnight blooms part of me is like i would love a pair, another part of me is like ehhh i could pass.

Blooms are great in person...

yea i'll cop if they get restocked, but not going head over heels for them.

any link to that bracket thing? also im guessing the re release would be announced. Wouldn't hurt to try on them. 
sorry to kill hopes, but the Blooms are as good as gone... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom