Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Saw a post from deon on IG. He said cncpts was going to save some pairs for an online release for the GL3 25th anniversary.

Saw a post from deon on IG. He said cncpts was going to save some pairs for an online release for the GL3 25th anniversary.
deon comes off as a massive douche initially but I really have to commend him for always interacting and being transparent with the community and dropping tid bits of info for the people. unlike ronnie who maintains a rather iron-clad wall of suspicion of doing things.

I feel EXTREMELY sad for homeboi's liver tho.......

Last edited:
deon comes off as a massive douche initially but I really have to commend him for always interacting and being transparent with the community and dropping tid bits of info for the people. unlike ronnie who maintains a rather iron-clad wall of suspicion of doing things.

Agreed. Wish more shop owners provided details the way he does. Would simplify so many things

is deon actually an equity owner of the shop? or just designer/front man

Last edited:

is deon actually an equity owner in the shop? or just designer/front man
i really don't know tbh, just always assumed he was close with CNCPTS and left it at that. pretty sure other people more in the know can give some insight cause It's something I want to know as well haha. 

i really don't know tbh, just always assumed he was close with CNCPTS and left it at that. pretty sure other people more in the know can give some insight cause It's something I want to know as well haha. 
I'm interested as well. If so hes gotta be doing VERY well for himself, i'm fairly new to this sneaker game but it looks like cncpts has a lonnnnng history of collabs / apparel / and I would assume big profits. 

I'm definitely not, hence why I put it in quotations. I also emailed the support my sizing info and account etc. Don't mind helping someone out here if I end up with 2.
i think you'll be good though, my CC charge occurred several min before i got the email. no confirmation "page" either on the website. 

so pretty much my chances of not paying resale on the concepts collab is slim to none? 
mean.gif

If anyone is wondering it seems the BAIT site is significantly more stable right now than it was this morning. It will still take you 10+ min of page loading to checkout but I've navigated all the way to the end 3 times now. just be patient. 

If anyone is wondering it seems the BAIT site is significantly more stable right now than it was this morning. It will still take you 10+ min of page loading to checkout but I've navigated all the way to the end 3 times now. just be patient. 
keep hanging in there

I wouldnt be nervous about not getting those baits. I got email conf a while ago. when has there ever been a bait collab that was hard to get? never... 

went ahead and placed order after seeing this. Tried only total of 4 times today. 
nthat.gif
Still feel like waste of time. I would just wait for that email...

man i love bait… received multiple emails saying they make sure i got a pair due to the support I've shown in the past. Anyway after waiting for a money request from them i ended up getting through and got me order conf as within seconds. Super excited
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom