Asics Love?!? Where is it?

For the customers who received our special invitation to purchase the BAIT x Asics Gel Lyte V "Splash City" and were not able to successfully place an order, we would like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.  Unfortunately, we are currently overwhelmed with the interest in the shoe.

If you wish to purchase and haven't already sent an email to [email protected]  regarding the issue, please send an email to that address with the desired size, quantity, and your BAITme.com account email address. We will reserve the units for you in your shopping cart and email you instructions to check out at a later time within the next 24 hours.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope you have a good day.

- BAIT

I would assume that is has to bother ASICS on some level - they give wholesale deals to these shops. The amount of profit over retail that c'mon is making off a backdoored (if you can call it that at this point) pair of Da Vincis....exceeds the amount that ASICS makes off that individual pair probably three or four-fold. I seriously hope justice is served. 

And to those defending c'mon...these cats do well enough as it is, they don't NEED to backdoor. Maybe I grew up too working class for some of y'all in here...there is a thing called integrity! 

Once again this wouldn't be a discussion today if they didn't ship out from goddamn C'MON LLC!! ****!!! 

That's like pissing in the eyes of those dying of thirst. (And yea I was thirsty for those lol!) 

BAIT is smokin that cali good good if they thought this apology makes any difference. They were overwhelmed by the interest? BAIT YOU SENT OUT THE INVITES. They should have had small waves of invites sent out if they knew their website couldnt handle it. Straight ridiculous man 
mean.gif

BTW to those signed up for a newsletter with BAIT...they sent me a message at 1:55 stating if there was any problem checking out, they apologize and to just email them with specifics, they will reserve it and email you a check out page later. Pretty cool of them... 

LMAO two opposing posts back to back - well, I'm just saying if they're guaranteeing it either way just gotta be patient. I can see how someone who wants these would be annoyed tho... 

I get that the website didn't work and you've wasted your time but they are making it right. From what the email says, just send them all your info and YOU GET THE SHOES. Now if you're still mad after all that, sorry bro u just a mad person in general.

its all pair of the hype train, like shoes getting burnt in warehouse fires, saying a shoe is extremely limited but restocking 10 times. A sneaker sells better with a story of some sort, even if that story is how 'hard' it was to pick them up.

What's going on at commonwealth is so blatant it is impossible that the managers aren't in on it. Especially given the fact that they were made aware of it before the release.

Last edited:
its all pair of the hype train, like shoes getting burnt in warehouse fires, saying a shoe is extremely limited but restocking 10 times. A sneaker sells better with a story of some sort, even if that story is how 'hard' it was to pick them up.
I thought the concepts thing was true? With the flooding and what not?

What's going on at commonwealth is so blatant it is impossible that the managers aren't in on it. Especially given the fact that they were made aware of it before the release.

Agreeed... I hope there are repercussions to their actions

After seeing unfiltered pics of the spash cities... I've decided to pass on them. The shape looks weird and the materials look awful.

Lol it's cool. I was about to say though if these well-known/hyped shops back-door what's the point of even trying to cop from them.
I know for every collab release every store has a friends and family purchase. It's before the actual release and the stores keep it very limited and tight to their actual friends and family. However, what commonwealth and most likely other stores have been doing is unacceptable. Stores should have the right to do the F&F sale, but selling through other outlets other then their store and jacking up the price is not acceptable.

I know for every collab release every store has a friends and family purchase. It's before the actual release and the stores keep it very limited and tight to their actual friends and family. However, what commonwealth and most likely other stores have been doing is unacceptable. Stores should have the right to do the F&F sale, but selling through other outlets other then their store and jacking up the price is not acceptable.
How much were they charging on the 2nd market?

Agreed. I honestly don't care what F&F do with their pairs they want to sell then sell them. But I don't like the fact that they are holding back pairs after F&F's pairs and then selling them.

Back
Top Bottom