Asics Love?!? Where is it?

What Twitter?

I just need these to go on sale
Go on sale? Have those even released stateside?

What Twitter?

I just need these to go on sale
For some reason it won't let me post the link to the page on ************* idk if its a format issue or me being a new account. If you go to their twitter or website and search Asics Tiger Fall lineup 2015 you'll see all the photos. The Black suede Gel Lyte 5's and some of the new colors for the Gel Respector are my favorite.

Last edited:
False Flags should arrive tomorrow.....so aside from completing the pack, I could pass on Giants cw.

Both pair of Baits are weak. And did anyone mention lazy work on the second pair? Yes? Well, i'll say it anyway; LAZY.

Last edited:
was hoping for a 49er cw...these are eh
very lazy collab, seems like something's missing here, CW is too basic, almost looks like a GR (some GRs even look better than this like the Green Rasta/Carnival GL3)

Or maybe I'm just expecting more after seeing good collabs like the DB or Da Vinci.

That Asics Fall 2015 lineup is gonna be nice. Respectors, Gtex kayanos,GLIII, some V's. Super burgundy/red lyte speeds lol. Glad Asics will use a darker shade of purple this Fall.

That Asics Fall 2015 lineup is gonna be nice. Respectors, Gtex kayanos,GLIII, some V's. Super burgundy/red lyte speeds lol. Glad Asics will use a darker shade of purple this Fall.
there are indeed promising releases. One GLV reminds me of a previous GL3 release. (well, I know it's not the first time CWs are recycled)

Glad the GRs are looking good and there's not much hype on them.

Never liked any of the Baits collabs. Cheap material and basic color blocking. Always easy passes...

Cruel World 5 (Saucony shadow 6000) has superb material and construction. You may not have liked the colorway but the materials are great on those. also the Brooks collab they did had excellent materials.

For some reason it won't let me post the link to the page on ************* idk if its a format issue or me being a new account. If you go to their twitter or website and search Asics Tiger Fall lineup 2015 you'll see all the photos. The Black suede Gel Lyte 5's and some of the new colors for the Gel Respector are my favorite.
can't post stuff related to s0l3 c0ll3ct3r. hence why it was stared out haha. 

very lazy collab, seems like something's missing here, CW is too basic, almost looks like a GR (some GRs even look better than this like the Green Rasta/Carnival GL3)

Or maybe I'm just expecting more after seeing good collabs like the DB or Da Vinci.
midsole looks off white. lame. 

Anyone have any info on these? I love gel sagas!

Joe, Where did you find this pic?
facebook.
Go on sale? Have those even released stateside?
nah, but I'm patient with GRs. 

these though, may have to grab quicker.

Back
Top Bottom