Asics Love?!? Where is it?

speaking of footlocker...
They remind me of the Saucony x Anteater "Sea and Sand". Simple yet so beautiful.

Any other SF Giants fans out there pumped on this like I am?  Man can't wait!  I think they could have done without the hits of white on the midsole, but sick collab celebrating one of my favorite Giants squads of all time regardless.  YES YES YES - nice work Bait!

http://sneakernews.com/2015/04/16/bait-with-another-splash-hit-in-the-asics-gel-lyte-v-misfits/
I love them but I am just a sucker for black/orange cw. I think i was one of a few people who liked false flags as wel

Last edited:
^ I think a lot of people liked the FF's. Most were just suprised by them because they weren't shiny leather like the promo pics suggested.

Anyways, this cw is way better than the blue one. Still nothing special though.

what? Poorly executed? Lol I would rather bait stick to selling dolls and leave collabs alone

He meant that there are obviously pairs for those who want them. And their customer service was/is great and timely.

For those who have splash city's in hand: is the insole/lining leather?

Last edited:
do you get a discount or something if you join raffle for the whole pack? I thought splash city is still on sale.

Both of those are must cop for me. Asics' GRs are killing it lately. Japan Denim and Miami Vice GLIII are some of my top cops of this year.

People didn't think dirty bucks were anything an look how that turned out I mean I'd rather them be retail or 2-250shipped on resale but being its cnpts Asics an 25 anny guess we'll wait an C

Back
Top Bottom