Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I like the DB better than the mitas and the papercuts only because those two were terrible. The DB are still behind the tsavorites imo 

1. Concepts
2. Dirty Buck
3. Mita
4. Papercuts

Size? were not official 25th anni so those cant be on the list.

sorry for the noob questions but i need to know what release these are called and how i can improve my chances of buying them, if they havent released yet. 

"speckled mint"

they launched earlier this morning on atmos and mita jp's site. basically sold out except for like a 8 and 12.5 (only size left on mita) left on the web. no idea if other retailers are getting them.

Last edited:
BLUE laser cuts? or are my eyes tricking me

Navy/Tan def better than the Red/Black. Still not enticing enough for me to bite. Maybe if they were <$100

Anyone seen these on discount anywhere?

asics%C2%AE-gel-lyte-iii-mens

Man I swear everytime I make preparations to be off on said 25thanny date **** gets pushed bck or I hv to work because I ask wrong same day off geeZ so hope cnpts still 25th an deon said they'll be using the luxury goods checkout system on his IG

i don't even want my bucks anymore. 

i just a few. thats it. they're the best. 

(hopefully)

Well all that is

roll.gif

not me, seriously the most unprofessional communication I have ever had with a retailer. 
well all communications are now fixed we even have a number you can text for questions. we got rid of the bad eggs. and now everything is fixed 

Well all that is

well all communications are now fixed we even have a number you can text for questions. we got rid of the bad eggs. and now everything is fixed 
do pre-orders on the premium nubuck GLIII and I'll try again. 

Back
Top Bottom