Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I spy denim glv

For the people who ordered the Japanese denim off ubiq, did any of you guys received a conformation email? I was stuck on the last page and it froze but my paypal was charged.

Why you think that? Are these a GR cause I don't remember these ever popping up on Twitter and I pretty much follow every sneaker related twitter out there lol 

I believe they're a Foot Locker EU exclusive. Those never make it stateside, it seems.

For the people who ordered the Japanese denim off ubiq, did any of you guys received a conformation email? I was stuck on the last page and it froze but my paypal was charged.

I did not. But checked order status on my account page and it shows shipped.

Why you think that? Are these a GR cause I don't remember these ever popping up on Twitter and I pretty much follow every sneaker related twitter out there lol 
I believe they're a Foot Locker EU exclusive. Those never make it stateside, it seems.
The "FTL EU GLVs exclusives" are Stateside. Bought some 2 weeks ago. Not suggesting the these will make it here, just saying it's possible.

So has anyone's splash cities shipped yet? Or are they gonna ship after the misfits drop? Don't remember my big apples taking this long to ship.

Cncpts GLIII pushed back to May 2nd according to Deon.....guess I'll go ahead & cop the Misfits now since i won't have to choose between the two that day

Back
Top Bottom