Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Spotted these on IG, unreleased samples Huf and 24 Kilates, those sagas are 
nthat.gif

Anybody know about DEAUP? looks like they have had a LOT of asics samples. 
those gl3 are gorgeous

Now thats how you make a midsole fade dope! Love the black red and white misole on those sagas. The back view looks fantastic. Ronnie take notes. 

I had three other friends trying to cop Misfits with me and none got an email this morning.  Baseball Lords were with me on this one.  Can't wait to throw these on feet.  Giants at Mets June 9-11, can't wait to see my dudes.

I had three other friends trying to cop Misfits with me and none got an email this morning.  Baseball Lords were with me on this one.  Can't wait to throw these on feet.  Giants at Mets June 9-11, can't wait to see my dudes.
tell them to check junk mail. im pretty sure everyone got the email. 

Haha just did and one other got a message.  Two others didn't.
have them login and go to this link

http://www.baitme.com/special-offer

i bet it works. i don't have a non "winning" account to try though 
happy.gif

this raffle doesn't seem to have the same unique link situation as others. 

- Might have to refresh the page several times, aka standard baitme.com operating procedure. 

Last edited:

have them login and go to this link

http://www.baitme.com/special-offer

i bet it works. i don't have a non "winning" account to try though 
happy.gif

this raffle doesn't seem to have the same unique link situation as others. 

- Might have to refresh the page several times, aka standard baitme.com operating procedure. 
I was able to double up so I'm straight at this point.  Good looks though.  Can't wait to see in hand.  I've been a Giants fan my entire life but live on the East Coast.  Glad Bait made this easy.

It was a question. I actually wanted to know if the second release was hard to grab or something...hence the question marks.

If you like em and are pumped you grabbed em, more power to you. I just thought it was odd that there was a bunch of people that were celebrating the cop when everyone that wants em can get em.

Nothing about it was JB forum esque. Its not like I only buy "limited" sneaks. Honestly i love the way baits releases are not limited and an easy cop. Grabbed the CW5s from them and it was a great, painless, experience.

So only celebrate a cop when it's a shoe that's hard to get ? LOL

It says right on their IG page these are more limited than the splash cities. So yes, I am happy I got my VERY hard size 13 locked down with ease.

Guys, don't cop on solevalue if you really want the concepts. Isn't $350 almost double retail on these ? I'll help out the NT fam if they make it online, just PM me. Way cheaper than solevalue too.

Ive won every raffle for bait and never ended up buying any of them. misfits would've been my first bait collab purchase but of course i didnt get an email for this one LOL. funny how s*** works sometimes

out of 3 accounts, I actually won raffle on only 1 account. I think this one was relatively hotter than other bait collabs so far. Because It is a GLV and also its concept is probably attracting more people than usual.

Last edited:
out of 3 accounts, I actually won raffle on only 1 account. I think this one was relatively hotter than other bait collabs so far. Because It is a GLV and also its concept is probably attracting more people than usual.

don't get TOO excited, the fun police are on the hunt.... LOL

Back
Top Bottom