Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Well if your point was to not be shocked cause it's easy to get a email, ask @laker3390 about that.
 I asked a QUESTION about why people were so excited. I just wanted to know if the second pair was harder to get than the first because everyone that wanted to could buy the first one. 

Thats it. I never said you couldnt be excited. And yes @laker3390  answered my question. Thanks for all your help lol go try to start a fight somewhere else. 

Nobody is fighting. I just think you clearly were trying to dog people who got excited, based on how easy it was to cop SC's. That's it.

Now you're seeing it's not as easy as those. Pure and simple. Let people be happy before you rain on their parade.

Nobody is fighting. I just think you clearly were trying to dog people who got excited, based on how easy it was to cop SC's. That's it.

Now you're seeing it's not as easy as those. Pure and simple. Let people be happy before you rain on their parade.
Bro. When did i rain on anyones parade? I said multiple times you can be as excited as you want. I wanted to know if there was some new development that warranted way more excitement than the first pair and it seems the second pair was, indeed, harder to get. Your getting so worked up about this. Sorry if I hurt your feeling by asking why people were excited but you could use thicker skin. You are the only one that seems to have a problem with my original question so let it go already.........

The leather looks fantastic on these. Love a perforated toe box too. I hope these arent impossible to get like the Dried Roses.

from SN

Bro. When did i rain on anyones parade? I said multiple times you can be as excited as you want. I wanted to know if there was some new development that warranted way more excitement than the first pair and it seems the second pair was, indeed, harder to get. Your getting so worked up about this. Sorry if I hurt your feeling by asking why people were excited but you could use thicker skin. You are the only one that seems to have a problem with my original question so let it go already.........

Just relax, man. I'm not freaking out writing a book. I apologize if I offended you. Moving on.

smh, paid for my splash cities to be shipped 2 day air just for the hell of it. I get an email from UPS and they were incorrectly sorted at one of their facilities. So now they'll basically get here in the same amount of time as if I chose the cheapest shipping :smh:

smh, paid for my splash cities to be shipped 2 day air just for the hell of it. I get an email from UPS and they were incorrectly sorted at one of their facilities. So now they'll basically get here in the same amount of time as if I chose the cheapest shipping
mean.gif
Can you get a refund from ups on that?

smh, paid for my splash cities to be shipped 2 day air just for the hell of it. I get an email from UPS and they were incorrectly sorted at one of their facilities. So now they'll basically get here in the same amount of time as if I chose the cheapest shipping
mean.gif
Call UPS and make a big deal out of it. You'll probably get a refund. 

im not sure. It was only like $4 more though so i think i'll just take the loss. This one of the many reasons I dont mess with UPS, they're one of the worst shippers to deal with
really? worse than usps who doesn't even offer delivery options in the year 2015? 

UPS delivered my teal dragons from Bait to a random warehouse about 1 hour south of where I live. in an industrial park. I could see online someone named "Dave" signed for the package. let me say, that is not a good feeling. 

ended up getting them about a week later, box had been opened, luckily Dave didnt wear the shoes... anyways, yep. UPS sucks. They told me a label from another package came off and stuck to mine no refund/apology nothing. also no updates along the way, they just appeared at my door.  

UPS delivered my teal dragons from Bait to a random warehouse about 1 hour south of where I live. in an industrial park. I could see online someone named "Dave" signed for the package. let me say, that is not a good feeling. 

ended up getting them about a week later, box had been opened, luckily Dave didnt wear the shoes... anyways, yep. UPS sucks. They told me a label from another package came off and stuck to mine no refund/apology nothing. also no updates along the way, they just appeared at my door.  
Dave opened the box and was like UGH!!! here take these back UPS nm. 

really? worse than usps who doesn't even offer delivery options in the year 2015? 

i've only ever had 1 problem with USPS and of course it just happened (my mail man marked my package as delivered on a saturday but didnt actually make the delivery until monday)

as for UPS, this is now like the 5th problem i've had with them in 2015 alone. If it was possible, id pay for fedex every single time

i've only ever had 1 problem with USPS and of course it just happened (my mail man marked my package as delivered on a saturday but didnt actually make the delivery until monday)

as for UPS, this is now like the 5th problem i've had with them in 2015 alone. If it was possible, id pay for fedex every single time
the beast of a shipping company would have the affordable 2 day option like usps but give us delivery options like ups or fedex. That would solve everything. My biggest gripe with USPS is customer service (that automated machine needs to be shot with a 50 cal) and lack of delivery options. 

the beast of a shipping company would have the affordable 2 day option like usps but give us delivery options like ups or fedex. That would solve everything. My biggest gripe with USPS is customer service (that automated machine needs to be shot with a 50 cal) and lack of delivery options. 

:lol: :rofl: i can definitely agree with that

Back
Top Bottom