Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Really slept on cw.  Think most people (including myself) were checking for the cranes from that pack.
They are really decent. I think that yellow drives people away. people generally hate yellow i think. myself included. I bought them for customs and i am pretty excited about them. 

They are really decent. I think that yellow drives people away. people generally hate yellow i think. myself included. I bought them for customs and i am pretty excited about them. 
Your custom work is subtly impressive.  Can't wait to see how you improve upon these.

BAIT x Asics MiSfiTs came...

BAIT x Asics MiSfiTs came...
Can't wait to get mine in hand.  How does that orange to off-white fade on the mid sole look in person?  That was the only part of the shoe that didn't appeal to me, but I've been waiting on a Giants theme for too long to pass these up. 

Can't wait to get mine in hand.  How does that orange to off-white fade on the mid sole look in person?  That was the only part of the shoe that didn't appeal to me, but I've been waiting on a Giants theme for too long to pass these up. 
IMO i really like the fade. the color blocking is dope too. great shape. no flaws. suede is nice too. 

my misfits/splash city are still on 'picking'.
mean.gif
 Kind of regret cancelling my initial order on splash city to order them together.. saved 4 bucks on shipping though..

Last edited:
my misfits/splash city are still on 'picking'. :smh:  Kind of regret cancelling my initial order on splash city to order them together.. saved 4 bucks on shipping though..

same. I really just wanted the splash city pair, but I couldnt pass up a good Giants themed pair. I did send them an email inquiring about the "picking" status.

Back
Top Bottom