Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Last pic until I get em on foot, promise. :tongue:

Can someone post a misfits pic w/orange flats in there ? Looking sick, can't wait. Still split on the faded midsole for now....

Only been getting down with Asics for the past year or so; was always only really a jordan dude, but starting to flip all those pairs for more of these Asics. Picked these up DS in a trade today. Seriously speechless. I've missed out on a lot but really starting to build it up quick.

got my Misfits in today, kinda regretting not just going w. Splash Citys

The orange is dark compared to brightness on the midsole, but do admit they look better on feet.

straight up..

can anyone contest to how they have done the collab releases since the lux good 997s? They created that portal to combat bots for that release, but I haven't been able to scoop any collab releases from them since.. (missed the purple croc vans syndicates---the only recent drop I actually wanted).

Concepts will def be a resale buy by myself :lol:

I have already prepared for that, I don't buy nearly the kicks I used to but I struck out on the St Alfreds a couple years ago, last pair of GL3's I had were the David Z collab in 2007 before Asics took off again

they run a half size small if I remember right?

Concepts will def be a resale buy by myself :lol:

I have already prepared for that, I don't buy nearly the kicks I used to but I struck out on the St Alfreds a couple years ago, last pair of GL3's I had were the David Z collab in 2007 before Asics took off again

they run a half size small if I remember right?

I got TTS on GL3s...

GLVs are .5 size small..

Rookie move, asked question before going a few pages back. I cop'd. I think thats one of the cleanest colorways of the GL3s ever.

Anybody know if the Boston Tea Party pairs are available on the West Side? I'm digging those golf logo pairs tough.

From everything I looked up so far I don't think anywhere in NorCal has em.

straight up..

can anyone contest to how they have done the collab releases since the lux good 997s? They created that portal to combat bots for that release, but I haven't been able to scoop any collab releases from them since.. (missed the purple croc vans syndicates---the only recent drop I actually wanted).
Can't speak for online- I actually passed on the GL5s after seeing them in person.  Out here it's generally ground game- the last 3 releases were all smaller numbers (Eggplant Tims, St Pattys Day Converse and Vans Syndicate).  

I know that a bunch of boutiques had the Luxury Goods out here in NY 1-2 weeks after they sold out at both locations and the concepts online drop, but they were charging an extra 20 bucks on it.  Grabbed my Luxury Goods when I saw them sitting on a shelf at Kith.

Misfits look good and not hating on anyone who picked them up but compared to the false flags which would also pass as a Giants themes shoe I don't think they come close. I like bait and i don't understand why the camo baits seem to get no respect while everyone drools over the atmos

Back
Top Bottom