Asics Love?!? Where is it?

So, bit the bullet and finally found a cncpts pair with no rape price. I noticed my toe boxes have two different suedes. No big deal but, anyone else's look like this?
right foot is beautiful, left foot is 
sick.gif
 I would be pissed...

holy ****. charges STILL pending charges. contacted my bank, contacted cncpts. was very clear in my email on the fax number and my info. Concepts is currently blowing my cell phone up trying to send the fax and emailing me telling me the fax number is wrong.... so over it. 

That's rough, luckily all my charges have cleared

Didn't they go up on kith the other day and get pulled down as well?

Those grey on grey iiis are not up on ubiq now. 

hmmm
Kith and Ubiq releasing those Grey/Grey GL3's and then removing them is strange.

I'm glad I copped off END and they actually came through and shipped it.

They are a limited GR like the Japanese Denims, not going to be everywhere, $130 because of the quality nubuck and only available to select stores...releasing at the shops that are getting them later this month, in like 2 weeks. Surprised Ubiq has them in already...
Yeah, these feel like an Urban Camo - lots of love, people will buy most of it, but it won't be discounted. The odd releasing and pulling from US shops is weird, but makes me think they are jumping the gun on selling them before actually receiving the product in hand.

^ Isn't that the company that was mad sketchy with the valentines Vs?
yep. its a calculated risk. 

i'm not sure sketchy is the right word for that valentines release, just lacked any transparency whatsoever and missed the guaranteed delivery dates. 

^ Isn't that the company that was mad sketchy with the valentines Vs?

I ordered from their site about a month ago. Shipping was delayed but they were very responsive and communicative. I would definitely order from them again. Nothing sketchy going on with craze whatsoever.

I ordered from their site about a month ago. Shipping was delayed but they were very responsive and communicative. I would definitely order from them again. Nothing sketchy going on with craze whatsoever.
Same, I ordered from them before the whole Valentine V debacle and had no issues.

I just bought some GL3's for $45 shipped (using the free shipping code) and I'm in no rush to get them so I'm happy. I think it took about 1 week to get my last order from FL to CA.

Back
Top Bottom