Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Deon did not want to do this 
laugh.gif
 + those mismatch Vs aint that bad

who wants to to split the pack with me?  nvm we are not getting those apparently 

Last edited:
Anyone feel the current run of GL3s fit a little bigger? I'm usually an 8.5 in GLVs and GL3s and I tried on a size 8 pair of the Okayama Denims and they fit me great. Not sure if it's just that model though.

Anyone feel the current run of GL3s fit a little bigger? I'm usually an 8.5 in GLVs and GL3s and I tried on a size 8 pair of the Okayama Denims and they fit me great. Not sure if it's just that model though.
someone mentioned the same about 2015 GL3s a few days ago. Not sure if it was you?

Last edited:
ALM/Social Status canceled orders because they were supposed to do in-store only. While I am sure that some stores often go the in-store only route because they want to, sometimes it is part of their agreement with the vendor. I guess they saw what Concepts did on Monday and thought they had the go ahead.

Repped even tho I'm gonna wait for the Fresh Salmon "All-Weather" GL-IIIs to hit sale, instead. If it wasn't for them, I'd be scooping those Full Bloom Vs & IIIs.

Didn't Asics just send an email that they are avail. On their site?

I dig the GT2s the best out of the pack, from pics at least, but scooped up those Saucony Mint ChcChps shud have in hand soon

Back
Top Bottom