Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Anyone know off the top of their head which Asics are known or rumored to have been faked? I know Selvedge Denims and Volcanos for sure. Anything else?

Anyone know off the top of their head which Asics are known or rumored to have been faked? I know Selvedge Denims and Volcanos for sure. Anything else?
I've seen concepts "3 lies" pretty obvious tho, toe box material is out of whack.

kill bill, ember, pistachio, sage, rose gold, mint, cove, gemini, offspring, mortar, miami, sta, neptune (easy to spot reps based on the actual pics they use on their site)

they also have leatherback and navy aquas but they only use stock photos. 

Last edited:
prices are fair on the reseller market for the MT.. Based on close up pics, I think the quality's dope and they look really clean.

damn delayed? was looking into importing a pair over using those agents but looks like too much hassle.  
have you tried fromjapan.co? no hassle at all mate and very reasonable charges..

quick too on the shipping..once they received the package, it takes a week (max) before I receive it.

So don't medics drop nex sat too so R we looking at atmos, monkey, medics, papercuts and maybe one other

Looks like the Monkeytime x Asics didn't come out today. :frown:  Bummer, was looking forward to my second pair of asics (first being the boston tea parties).

Back
Top Bottom