Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Welcome and nice first post
Thanks gents.
@689r

Nice pics! Good first post. What camera are you using? I need to cop a new DSLR.
Thanks yo, just a cheapo D3100 man discontinued now haha.

There he is. Welcome Matt.
Yo my man, 
pimp.gif
 haha some comedy emojis available on here.  Also this multi quote feature is nice.

Last edited:
So nobody has info on monkey times? Tomorrow, $135, but where and what time?

Are they super limited? All I know is commonwealth is getting them. Any DC people heard anything from them ? They real quiet on social media when they get other people collabs. But will post a pic on ig saying they got them like they not sold out already.

So nobody has info on monkey times? Tomorrow, $135, but where and what time?
to my knowledge they're not dropping tomorrow locally. I asked my bdga and kith peeps and they didn't think it was tomorrow. I haven't heard anyone say anything either. Who said it was tomorrow?

If someone can help me w size 11 titlos for retail I can get a future 25anny for retail I jus can't take off this sat too pm me if anyone wanna work out deal

Never any love for the half size [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

Titolos from Concepts came in. They're way nicer in person than I expected. Not my favorite out of the 1990 Pack, but probably the best quality wise.

Late post but got my pre-order in from Sole Value this week and everything was legit. Great communication and a crisp pair. Don't see myself pre-ordering ever again, but in the off chance I do, they will be the first I check out. Shop with confidence there.

Back
Top Bottom