Asics Love?!? Where is it?

mean.gif
  need these Medics in my life

I fell asleep last night and missed the medics drop. Looks like most of you guys were able to grab them. Hopefully the WW release is similar.

Medics look weird to me, asics pushing out colabs like it's nothing.  I hope whoever wants them can cook though.

Yo I can help out fam for titols jus gotta PayPal me money before 11 190 plus atl tax an shipping (there chargin 190 not me)!!!

Just picked up my Titolos from Commonwealth & they have a good size run left if anyone is looking for them. Also had a sz 13 Concepts still sitting. I asked them about the supposed FP GL3 and they say that is actually a Commonwealth GL3 Gemini sample. Hopefully those see the light of day.

Not sure if it was discussed before, but why are shops charging 170-185 retail for Papercuts? I got mine from concepts for 150. Just curious

Sick dude! I'm so jelly of everyone who already have the monkey times. I need those things asap.

Anyone know if the are releasing today in the US? I'm assuming they are not.

Thanks bro! 23rd maybe the next release date.

Wow EB gave me a callback to place an order on the remaining pairs since they cancelled yesterdays order. Even removed tax on the pp invoice. Great service from them.

Back
Top Bottom