Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Thanks... I've had an incident where a shop oversold on my particular size that I placed an order for, even with e-mail confirmation. An e-mail going out telling me I'd be refunded the evening following the shoe drop had me in dismay. Guess I was just unlucky and have had that circumstance in the back of my head ever since then!.

Same has happened to me. I don't worry about it. Just a shoe. There is another release next week guaranteed!

Anyone know what the shipping timeframe is like from Australia to California?

Last edited:
Thought the release was tomorrow morning, been stressing over finals and I forgot to check release date. Oh well time to start praying before the 6th

Bummed out as well. Makes sense that they don't take AMEX so I was scrambling for my Visa only to get declined 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Anyone know which shipping company HAL uses for international shipping? I checked the site but found nothing.

WOW! that went out so fast. gotta wait for WW release[emoji]128513[/emoji]

these made my day still[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Hype DC (OZ store) uses TNT. Might be that.
Yeah I'm hoping its tnt. Just got my tsavorite and iris from hypedc earlier this week. Just hoping they don't send me a bill for the fees later. Canada is terrible with duties and customs...

Got my pair. They went live at 10:55 central. I was driving and managed to cop with ease. Couldn't check inventory to see if anything had changed.

WOW! that went out so fast. gotta wait for WW release[emoji]128513[/emoji]

these made my day still[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Sick dude! I'm so jelly of everyone who already have the monkey times. I need those things asap.

Anyone know if the are releasing today in the US? I'm assuming they are not.

Back
Top Bottom