Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Boring cw. Colors are bland, needed more camo/pastels. A gitd sole would have been 
pimp.gif

shouldnt be worth more than retail. Sale rack kicks 
lol you're crazy bro but I guess dope to some is whack to others

Boring cw. Colors are bland, needed more camo/pastels. A gitd sole would have been :pimp:

shouldnt be worth more than retail. Sale rack kicks 

Add LA Gear style flashing red lights and we're looking at over $9,000.

For those that weren't around then...

NbjpGtZ.gif

Last edited:
The muted colors are the reason I was digging the da vinci's. I wouldn't pay over $224.99 on materials alone. I don't think I would want to pay over resale for these. And I rocked a lot of la gear, that **** was tight. There might have been another brand too, night bright or some ****, I couldn't find it on google. Looks like the medics are gonna pass me by.

My friend who sales on eBay basically said he puts some pairs up to get his "store" noticed but doesn't want to sell some of them so he puts a large price tag on them, an if they buy and pay keep it movin lol

My friend who sales on eBay basically said he puts some pairs up to get his "store" noticed but doesn't want to sell some of them so he puts a large price tag on them, an if they buy and pay keep it movin lol

Seem's odd because when I notice someone on ebay charging rip off prices I don't bother to look at the rest of their stuff.

hey guys is there a vegan thread to say what nice sneakers coming out are vegan. Switching over and i want to know what I can and can not keep. Thanks in advance

I paid a good amount for my Da Vinci's and they're easily the most impressive V I've had. I had most of the 2014 release GLV's and imo the Da Vinci's trump them all with the offsprings/mints coming really close.

so whats the word on the medics tho? been busy with work so haven't gotten to catch up on how the release went. also any more word on the atmos V's wwrd?

Back
Top Bottom