Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Also, it's just a part of me that thinks there's more DaVinci's they're holding on to.
230ish released at the B&M stores + all the pairs given to employees and F&F

about 40 pairs made it online? someone can grave dig the stock post

doubt any of the remaining 500 are sitting in a warehouse somewhere. 

Last edited:
^I'm saying I don't believe it's really only 500 pairs. May be hopeless optimism, but I'm patiently waiting on them and soleflys to randomly pop back up :lol:

did a lace swap on my papercuts, what do ya'll think?

You think they gonna pop up again? Packer saving em for a restock online months later?

Originally Posted by ThreeGeees  

I unDS'd mine the other day. I like them a lot but wouldn't have paid more than retail for them
Originally Posted by BuddhaChris  

hella salty
mind if I ask where you guys got those laces? (looking for them myself)

So sick @689r  I'm considering doubling up on them right now actually.. not sure if it's worth dropping 330 shipped for a used pair though.

So sick @689r  I'm considering doubling up on them right now actually.. not sure if it's worth dropping 330 shipped for a used pair though.
Thanks sir, I am planning to get a DS double of the St Alfreds at some point in the future as this pair is getting on a bit now.  330usd would be pretty cheap here sadly haha.

Ronnie Fiegs stuff is always worth resell price
IMO - I  think his stuff has been pretty weak lately; Sage was the last thing that was a must cop for me.  Lot of Concepts collabs taking over my collection.  Just coped C Notes - amazing.

Last edited:
completely forgot about the medics while i was in the theater enjoying mad max. Oh well June 6th it is. 

Looks like the Medics are dropping on the 23rd in Europe at least... as per a couple of European shops anyway

Back
Top Bottom